1. July 5, 2017  

[H] <Panacea> Eu-PvE Guild Info

Who are we:

We are a group of player's that have played on various other private servers. We have since stuck together and played numerous other games, as we really enjoy eachother's company.
    Our last guild lasted for over 3 consecutive years, until we finally called it. After t6 end bosses not being released for over a year.
    Our goal is to be one of the best guilds on this server. We are looking for like minded players who share the same goals & interests as we do.

A few ground rules in our guild

Honesty - We will never lie to you, so do not lie to us. Speak plainly and politely.
    Respect - Whilst you may not accept some people, we expect you to at least respect that they have an alternative view then what you do.
    Morale - We aim to accommodate our players in every way we can, but this is a two way street. Work with us, not against us. And we will do the same.

A few things we expect from you

Experience - We can provide the experience, but we need you to have a general understanding of what your class is capable of doing, what you need to do during any given raid is focus and try to reflect & improve yourself to perform at your maximum level.
    Effort - You need to strive to be the best at the game, Have PvE proffessions, a clear BiS list you're farming for. And ofcourse bring every consumable you can for raids. That means you want to give that little extra to be the best.
    Preparation - We need you to always be online and ready for any scheduled raid. If you somehow can't make it, you need to inform us via discord so that we know in advance.

Be yourself - Last but not least. Remember this is a game and we understand any problems or obstacles you might have. Bring your own personality to this game and enjoy every single minute of it. We enjoy playing together and we enjoy chatting about random ****, we want you to be a part of our team! Be proactive! not counteractive :)

How to apply to <Panacea>

We prefer if you contact us ingame and later on have a chat with us on our discord server. To better get too know abit about you as a player and a person, and for you to determine if we're the right fit for you and vice versa.

To do this, contact either me - Konsta, Qitarahx/Fishzors, Aggenor or Traw online.

Or fill our this form for an application that will be sent to us. https://goo.gl/forms/4dvusuo5WZVCFpvF2

Progression
    T4
    Karazhan 11/11
    Gruul's Lair 2/2
    Magtheridon 1/1
    Doomwalker 1/1
    Doom Lord Kazzak 1/1

T5
    Serpentshrine Cavern 6/6
    Tempest Keep 4/4

T6
    Mount Hyjal 5/5
    Black Temple 9/9
    Zul'aman 6/6 - Everyone in the guild is bear'd aka. Every mainraider has gotten their amani warbears.

Sunwell Plateau 3/6 The crowned jewel of the endgame content. SWP itself.

Loot System

We run a loot council that is based upon your attendance, performance, item upgrade and dedication, decided by the officers and council members.

Raiding Schedule

During progress. Raids might be a subject of change, If our members wish to push the raid.

Wednesday: 17:00-21:00 Server time
    Sunday: 17:00-21:00 Server time
    Monday: 17:00-21:00 Server time

Raids will usually end at 21:00 but if we only have 1 boss left in an instance we might stretch it a bit to avoid using an extra raiding day.

Useful info

Officer crew - Aggenor, Konsta, Faro.
    I hope you've enjoyed reading abit about who we are and what our goals are, and that you might've gotten interested in joining us. Should you have any further questions about our guild, then you are very welcome to ask any of our members or officers at any given time.

/All the best, Konsta.
    Edited: September 22, 2018

2. Strong leaddership, one of the best guilds i had pleasure to play with in my 10 years wow experience.
    Nice to see u on the top once again lads, keep it up!
    Peace out, ur ex boomy Druidian :)

3. Hey Konsta, just came here 3 weeks ago since the call on the old server we were.
    Once again building my own guild(Justice on Outland).
    Im going to be around for long i ges, maybe we shall meet again one day :)
    Good luck fellas, happy to see u around.

4. hisann, gz winning tourney, wish i had more time :o

5. Kael has finally been slain, making us 4/4 TK, 6/6 ssc. Aka content cleared. @Verdss Is that you verdrisha by the way? Thank you for the kinds words, and if it is you, damn we miss you man! definitly wish you had the time!

6. lol hi guys. translate into murican times pls maybe i'll come carry you.

where is doktoras?

-januaryx from <convulsion>

7. @Lucatiel
    Yeah that'd be something wouldn't it :)
    Doktoras is slacking as per usual and stopped lvling when it got to tough for him! Naa, but atm he's abit busy irl

@Nur
    Thank you for the kind words Nur! I didn't know you were playing here? Are you on any of the tbc servers? Pleasure playing with you mate, should you ever start on medivh horde side, let us know! :)

8. Why is this a sticky topic?
    They won an event awarding them sticky status for recruitment.

9. Yes! By all means, on the lookout for dualspec shamans interested in playing either enha+ele or resto+enha also potentially looking for another healer of sorts.
    As we've stated though don't let out current recruitment needs scare you too much. If we feel you're the right player for us class doesn't really matter.
    Just get in contact with either me - Konsta, or Aggenor

10. June 5, 2018  
    hey are you recruiting oceanic players?

11. Most certainly good sir! Depends on the class and experience obviously. Main raids are somewhat stacked atm. Hook me up and we can discuss it further

Regards, Konsta.

12. Hi Panacea!

Greetings!

Are you guys recruiting warlocks? If you are, then we should definitely have a talk.

13. 04/08 update classes for recruitment for Sunwell Progression!

Hunter: BM or Survival.
    Priest: Holy and shadow.
    Shaman: Enhance and Elemental.
    Druid: Feral (Tank) (Having a viable resto/owl offspec is a HUGE +)
    Druid: Resto (Geared offspec's are also a bonus!)

Also we are on the look out for one of the following exceptionally geared: Rogue, Warlock or Mage.

As always we are constantly on the look out for exceptional players! If your class isn't listed that doesn't mean we aren't interested. If you feel you are an exceptional player we want to hear from you.

Contact either Qitarahx/fishzors, Aggenor or Konsta in game for more details!
    Edited: August 7, 2018

12 Last