1. July 5, 2017  

I would like to make my 62 alliance drood into horde

I don't use him, I need a horde toon to supply my horde twinks, i don;t care about xps, rep, mounts, or any of that crap.

I don't want to level another toon while I have coins to spend.

ty

2. July 5, 2017  
    i don;t care about xps, rep, mounts, or any of that crap.
    Yeah man you sure don't care. You just breezed through the vanilla content and part of outland with ur x7.5 exp and free mounts and then want to benefit from that as horde. You even think you are special and deserve the faction change just cause you have some coins to spend lol.

3. July 5, 2017  
    What i would do is this:

Level that 62 druid too 70 it will be fast, Then trasnfer him.

4. July 6, 2017  
    Yeah man you sure don't care. You just breezed through the vanilla content and part of outland with ur x7.5 exp and free mounts and then want to benefit from that as horde. You even think you are special and deserve the faction change just cause you have some coins to spend lol.
    Made that drood before the bonuses.

And I am special. I am a Warmane™ customer.

And I deserve to be able to spend my coins on the services that I need.

Keep typing.

5. July 6, 2017  
    yea that's not gunna happen dude.

What i would do is this:

Level that 62 druid too 70 it will be fast, Then trasnfer him.
    Do this ^^^^^^

AND you're not a "customer" you donated to a private server that in exchange gave you a reward for it. That doesn't make you a customer. It's a donation not a binding sale.
    Edited: July 6, 2017

6. July 6, 2017  
    yea that's not gunna happen dude.

Do this ^^^^^^

AND you're not a "customer" you donated to a private server that in exchange gave you a reward for it. That doesn't make you a customer. It's a donation not a binding sale.
    Another unemployed outhouse lawyer.

Purchase: To obtain in exchange for money or its equivalent; buy.

I PURCHASED coins.

Customer: One that buys goods or services.

I am a CUSTOMER. My euros bought me coins and no Q and the ability to play TBC on a fun and professionally run server. That is a "scarce resource"

Scarce resource: A resource with an available quantity less than its desired use. Scarce resources can also be called factors of production. Scarce goods can also be termed economic goods. Even though an item is quite limited it will not be a scarce resource if it has few if any uses (think pocket lint and unemployed outhouse lawyers).

School is out.
    Edited: July 6, 2017

7. July 6, 2017  
    No, you didn't purchase coins from us. You made a donation, for which we give coins as a sign of gratitude for your assistance in helping cover the costs of the server. If you see it as a purchase, that's completely on you - we don't.

8. July 6, 2017  

9. July 6, 2017  
    No, you didn't purchase coins from us. You made a donation, for which we give coins as a sign of gratitude for your assistance in helping cover the costs of the server. If you see it as a purchase, that's completely on you - we don't.
    I stopped my self from answering you with a very obvious truth in all this. I don't want to be banned.

10. July 6, 2017  
    Even if you bought something, those coins have certain things that they can be exchanged for and requirements for those things. You knew all that in advance, and you can not simply go to a store buy a vacume cleaner and complain that it did not replace your ex wife.

11. July 6, 2017  
    I stopped my self from answering you with a very obvious truth in all this. I don't want to be banned.
    You personal "obvious truth" is irrelevant to the reality of things - you don't buy coins, because we don't sell coins.

12. July 6, 2017  
    OK here goes.

This isn't a "personal obvious truth". Your running a pirate server. The high morale ground you stand on is stolen. Sure I am just as complicit as you are, but I am not talking down to a supporter.

13. July 6, 2017  
    Even if you bought something, those coins have certain things that they can be exchanged for and requirements for those things. You knew all that in advance, and you can not simply go to a store buy a vacume cleaner and complain that it did not replace your ex wife.
    Wives are not manufactured products like vacuum cleaners. A better analogy is I am returning my upright vacuum cleaner and want a hand vacuum instead. From the same manufacturer.

14. July 6, 2017  
    Yes, we are running an emulation of unavailable content of a retail game. And we accept donations to keep it running.
    You're still not buying coins, as the fact we don't sell them in the first place makes that an impossibility.

15. July 6, 2017  
    Yes, we are running an emulation of unavailable content of a retail game. And we accept donations to keep it running.
    You're still not buying coins, as the fact we don't sell them in the first place makes that an impossibility.
    The defense rests your honor.

12 Last