1. Well, one thing to keep in mind when comparing this realm now, to the rogue in that video. That rogue is really high end geared, so perhaps with his setup, it might work well.

My realms (back in TBC days anyway) guilds that first cleared the raids used combat spec, so idk. I feel like gear now compared to gear later on may make a difference.
    Well the main scaling differences are that the Hemo debuff does not scale at all but Hemo scales better with ArP (since ArP gets better the more you have of it, and Hemo gets Serrated Blades) so long as you don't go over the cap (I think it's possible with Executioner, FF, SA,CoR, Warp Spring Coil and T6 gear). I don't know which would scale better late-game, my bet would be on Combat because due to Combat Potency it scales better with Haste as well.

Personally I like both specs. Sapping is way faster and easier as Hemo but in short fights you really notice the DPS difference of not having Adrenaline Rush. I really like the shorter Vanish and Blind cooldowns, and Prep so you can have 2 Evasions and 2 Vanishes. One big upside to Hemo (11/21/29 that is) is the freedom to choose your weapons, you don't have to feel constrained to Swords so I think it's an ideal spec if you haven't been able to get Latro's yet.

2. This topic needs to be sticky. Excellent argument, nice results.

First 12