1. July 5, 2017  

Do people still buy characters here?

Hello, i have a full grev frost mage and a low geared feral druid (both lvl 90)
    How much would i be able to get tor them and how fast would they take to sell?

2. July 5, 2017  
    You can trade characters for coins via https://www.warmane.com/account/trade, you'd probably have to look around at similarly geared characters to figure out price.

EDIT: Misread the post.
    Edited: July 5, 2017

3. July 5, 2017  
    He probably means via marketplace (I mean... he said character, not account). But I understand where you're coming from. He should edit his post.

4. July 5, 2017  
    ik how to sell characters i just want to know if someone buys them still because server has low population

5. July 7, 2017  
    He probably means via marketplace
    Yeah, I gathered that about a minute after I posted so I edited. So used to servers not having a legal trade-in system so it slipped my mind initially, lol.

ik how to sell characters i just want to know if someone buys them still because server has low population
    I was hoping someone with firsthand experience would be able to answer that part of the question, but since no one has yet, from my own observations of the marketplace I'd say that if you're looking for a quick sale, you likely won't have much luck. The market is very over-saturated with characters and I'm seeing most of them still sitting there after almost a week, which means there's a ton of sellers but not very many buyers. If you're willing to wait a while, then go for it, but otherwise your characters are going to have to include something to really make them stand out and be very competitively priced.
    Edited: July 7, 2017 Reason: grammar

6. July 7, 2017  
    If you're trying to sell character with gear different than some really rare transmog - no, noone will buy it.
    I've sold few characters for couple days not long ago, maybe before 2-3 weeks, but they was naked 90s with best professions and all available glyphs learned for min price.
    MoP gearing is not that hard, just takes time and noone will spend $200 for grievous/$300 for prideful character while he earn basically nothing else like achievements, mounts, pets etc.
    You can try to earn enough conquest points for full prideful and sell the character with points instead gear for lets say 100-150 coins or w/e which is more realistic price than trying to sell it with gear for 300+
    Edited: July 7, 2017

7. July 7, 2017  
    donating for pvp gear is basicly one of the most ******ed thing u can do,donating to get an alt with pvp gear is the same thing

8. July 7, 2017  
    I don't think anyone would buy characters on MoP unless they have titles, simply because gearing through PvP is easy, just tedious and long atm, but that will get remedied with Conquest Catchup and Armsmaster Holinka.
    Edited: July 7, 2017