1. July 6, 2017  
    Just to be sure, haste also gives you more deep wpunds. Doesn't only increase HS and melee (offhand) damage.

The difference of itemisation we are talking about are so small that just to 'feel' anything different you have to hit the dummy a LONG time. Peeps do the calculations for us, there is a reason why.

2. July 6, 2017  
    The difference of itemisation we are talking about are so small that just to 'feel' anything different you have to hit the dummy a LONG time. Peeps do the calculations for us, there is a reason why.
    The dummy wont even give u any accurate results because the stat values are different when fully raid buffed or only self buffed.
    Haste gets more beneficial the more crit and strength u have.

3. July 7, 2017  
    I agree on the topic that u can never see the dps diference from changing 2-3 items, u can only "feel" it.
    Even if itemisation 1 is better than itemisation 2, if RNG favors the itemisation 2, its going to win. U cant do anything about it, most of the fights are too short to exclude the RNG out of them...
    All i wanted to know is the exact crit % that is by theory soft spot, aka u dont want more, u dont want less (62.5%, for example).

As for Haste increases Deep Wounds dmg, i would really like to get an explanation on how?
    From what i know its better to get both more crit and attack power when it comes to DW.

4. July 7, 2017  
    All i wanted to know is the exact crit % that is by theory soft spot, aka u dont want more, u dont want less (62.5%, for example).
    61.8%. Although, you may find various other numbers going down to 52.2%, depending on the way you treat crit reduction/suppression in the equation.

As for Haste and Deep Wounds, you may find your answer here. Bring some time, it's 2 years of discussion you have to go through.

edit: Btw. next time you raid try to have a look at your (or any warrior in the raid) white swings and the percentage of Glancings. I've observed some really low numbers, going down to 19.6% (~1500 total swings) over the course of a 12/12 ICC25hc clear. This would drastically increase the crit cap.
    Edited: July 7, 2017

5. July 7, 2017  
    61.8%. Although, you may find various other numbers going down to 52.2%, depending on the way you treat crit reduction/suppression in the equation.
    Yeah now you bring that up, that 52.2% thing is a really a common misconception where the 4.8% crit depression is just subtracted from the possible crit chance rather than added as part of the crit ceiling. The wrong crit cap gets bandied back and forth a lot in the rogue forums too. 61.8% definitely should be the correct crit ceiling assuming the crit depression is implemented correctly, which imo is doubtful (I made a bug report some months ago with some findings, I don't think much has changed since: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/41514)

6. July 7, 2017  
    Yeah now you bring that up, that 52.2% thing is a really a common misconception where the 4.8% crit depression is just subtracted from the possible crit chance rather than added as part of the crit ceiling.)
    In case someone wants to dive deeper.

First 12