1. Meh, I find the more people crammed together, the more toxic the community gets. People think they are hidden in the crowd.
    It's a snowball effect of ****ty things happening until a usually nice player does something ****ty to benefit themselves because ... well everyone else is doing it... if you can't beat them join them blah blah blah

That being said I've only played here since it became Hiroshima-ed, And I've already met tons of awesome people. You just have to chat like a person.
    So much communication ingame is just /w gs/spec/achieve. It's not hard to communicate with the people behind the screen. Just start doing the rant you did infront of dala and i'm sure you'll end up in some stupid conversation/ debate :D

2. There's a trend that's been goin on for quite some time now.
    It all started with "Trolling" and how some people was so good at it, everyone wanted to start doin it too and it has gone so far now, to the point where trolling isn't the same fun thing as it used to be, hell I dont know if you can even call it "Trolling", it feels more like a way of life where you start discussions with people then resorting to mindless insults, It's akin to admit defeat and it makes them look really stupid.

Whatever to make other people mad so they feel good, I wonder though, if they really do get anything out of it, would anyone in their right mind?

3. Personally i think people are so toxic because of anonymity. We are all strong alpha lions on the internet.

4. Personally i think people are so toxic because of anonymity. We are all strong alpha lions on the internet.
    Keyboard warriors are strong here.

5. Welcome to the internet! Just get a group of players to play with, build a guild and u dont need anyone. If someones is bothering u with /w, feel free to block them.

6. Anyone else laughing at the irony of this thread?

7. If you played on Ragnaros or Deathwing beforehand, suck it up - you should've predicted this. Anyone with an ounce of prudence or game experience could tell that the 'community' (what little of it) was only going to get worse with the server merge. With shorter queues, more people vying to be the MVP (me), and a greater pool of players to play and compete with, an increase in toxicity was inevitable. Keep your guard high and your expectations low. This is the internet. Adapt or perish.

8. I have been on Icecrown for a week and in my opinion the community isn't that bad. I have met people while leveling that are really nice but the ally ganking and global chat cancer are the things that bothers me a lot. The larger a server is the more toxic players there are.

In my opinion they should split global into three different channels:
    - LFG (raids, dungeons, quests)
    - Trade (Items, characters, coins)
    - World (For discussing random stuff)

9. Not to mention a lot of players having their head in clouds that they are "gods" in this game. Rather funny, but yeah have to agree with you that have to focus more on being friendly community, after all we are all at same boat so to speak, but also have to remember that people are different so they do and say different things. My advice is to simply let them be and don't honor them with answer.

Have a nice day too.
    Some people are gods on this game. Do not blaspheme against the God Serana.

First 123