1. July 5, 2017  

Stolen account - no reply from [email protected]

Hello,

My account got stolen somehow, and I sent an email to [email protected] a week ago and I still haven't gotten the reply and the guy who took it is still playing it. I gave them ALL the info from my account, old emails used, passwords, my phone number which was used in authenticator, account name (and pre-moltdown one ) etc.
    So I want to know, does this usually take so long? I figured I'd get a reply even if they didn't want to help or even if they banned the account - which isn't the case but I'd be satisfied in comparison to that random person still playing on MY account.

2. July 5, 2017  
    Do you in case have another account or at least friends account you can log on site to make ticket? That usually takes faster, as for emailing to warmane, no doesn't take as long as I know, but due to fact that there are two rather new realms for us, it might have impact on time now. As for account being stolen, have you given your account info to anyone ? You said you had authentication, since i guess all your info was changed, did you receive emails that your account has been logged from different IP and email is being changed?

3. July 5, 2017  
    I shared the account with a friend (which I know wasn't forbidden, and that was said on forum), anyways we had a gmail which we both used with 2 step authorisation (only email authorisation at that point, phone was before - but there should be data about it, no?). Anyways we got info on that email that the account email was changed and to contact [email protected]. Then I wrote the mail and explained the situation and gave them all the previous account info so it's easy to check that it's all true and that the account belongs to me. Only option is that someone got into that gmail since my friend is playing from the PC game room or whatever it's called.

I expected they'll reply no matter what the answer is, but I got no feedback from them at all... And since the guy is still playing with no problems I doubt they even saw it or idk what happened...

4. July 5, 2017  
    If you are using public data no wonder info got hijacked.It's so easy with anyhting even with remeber password on anybrowser.

5. July 5, 2017  
    Indeed, I'm not saying it's not my fault. Been an ***** once, learned my mistakes. That is IF they decide to help me. But considering all the info I gave them that in no way is possible for anyone else to know I hope they'll help me.

6. July 5, 2017  
    If this is first time something like this happens with your account you will receive help. As mentioned above, sometimes it takes some time and now might be even more to wait tho I am sure they are working to help everyone. But if you feel that it won't come to an answer, you can however try to log another account if you have access to any and perhaps make support ticket on website. You could however make another email of course, but so called spamming can do no good sometimes.

7. July 5, 2017  
    Yes, it's the first time in 6 years that it happened, that's why I hoped I'll get assisted! Anyways, I'll wait a bit more, it's not that I'm in much hurry, it's just that I'm worried to what might happen to the character and it's gear. Should I send the ticket from this account as "ban appeal" if it comes to that?

8. July 5, 2017  
    General enquiry will work better. Give it a day or two to see if you get answer first and then you can try this.

9. July 5, 2017  
    I do remember that there was that option, but I don't remember where to make it...
    http://prntscr.com/frzrce
    This is the only thing that shows up when I go to make a new ticket.

10. July 5, 2017  
    Alright then simply make another email this weekend if no response.

11. July 6, 2017  
    Well I contacted Palutena and asked if it's normal for them to not reply after a week and she checked with Smyth and he said that email didn't even arrive... Don't know why, maybe because I am using my internet providers client (which can be ******ed sometimes) or something, but I resent it from my gmail and waiting for response.

Thanks everyone for help!

12. July 6, 2017