1. July 5, 2017  

Curious to what happen to Frostwolf Rap Battle host

So there was a guy who went by the name Hypebeast (The original og one before the name wipe), level 12 Troll Monk, who use to host faction rap battles, as well as Alliance vs. Horde rap battles when we had cross faction chat. He was also known for having the most unique equipment on him because of the Goblin Party Time bug http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14113/life-of-the-party , giving him a white suit and glittering shades which he retain from becoming a Goblin into a Troll. Usually these events has prizes and whatnot, usually 90 items or mats, sometimes gold. Anyone who use to participate in that event know what happen to the guy? Since the cross-chat fix, I only heard of Horde only rap battles held in Northend twice and has not be hosted at all, thinking if the guy quit Frostwolf.

Anyone know him or met him ingame before? I ask because I forgot about him until he was mentioned on ally global chat the other day.

2. July 5, 2017  
    So there was a guy who went by the name Hypebeast (The original og one before the name wipe), level 12 Troll Monk, who use to host faction rap battles, as well as Alliance vs. Horde rap battles when we had cross faction chat. He was also known for having the most unique equipment on him because of the Goblin Party Time bug http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14113/life-of-the-party , giving him a white suit and glittering shades which he retain from becoming a Goblin into a Troll. Usually these events has prizes and whatnot, usually 90 items or mats, sometimes gold. Anyone who use to participate in that event know what happen to the guy? Since the cross-chat fix, I only heard of Horde only rap battles held in Northend twice and has not be hosted at all, thinking if the guy quit Frostwolf.

Anyone know him or met him ingame before? I ask because I forgot about him until he was mentioned on ally global chat the other day.
    He was among those who quit when Frostwolf was lacking in attention at the time. His events were normally in odd places in Northend or Outland, the only time I have spectated the event was when both sides could speak to each other, 5v5 group with Ally team being called Stomrwind Boyz vs Barren Chat Crew, I don't recall who won because both teams were good as each of their party members went at it one by one with the opposite faction. Hype was uber rich, possibly one fo the richest Frostwolf players when it came to gold and coins, most likely he gave it away to any of his friends or family who play here.

I believe Hypebeast did show up once, asking Horde side what the heck happen, but the new generation of Frostwolf players don't know him compared to older ones who took part in his player based events. Most likely he lost interest since he can only get on-sided faction groups going on, and left Frostwolf after that.

EDIT: Stormwind Boyz had one female player in their rap team, and what I can say is she "kill't" it when the Horde rapper couldn't think of any good come backs, having his team trying to back him up, but both sides were good.

The memories :S
    Edited: July 5, 2017