1. Why can't you all who so desperately want mop, just go there and play instead of making these fkn posts about character transfers?

Mop is a ****ty expansion and I would never play it, same goes for my entire guild.
    If cata is closed, refund coins so we can go play tbc or wotlk. Seriously, **** mist of the panda**** expansion.

- Misan, GM of <Unknown> Alliance.
    Sadly, the little kids on here don't realize that adults also play WoW and don't want to play a piece of trash dumbed down expansion, they just want to force more players onto that trash expansion because they think it will stop it from dying. But Wrath is also quite boring and has possibly the easiest end game raid in any WoW expansion. Cata is the only expansion worth playing anymore.

2. Oh I know they won't refund a single coin.

My point though is that merging into an garbage expansion is not the solution as the majority of cata players would quit and find a different server to play on. If they do decide to close cata, they should come up with a better solution rather than just merging into mop. A solution that lets people pick their expansion.

I don't want them to close cata, but in order to save cata they need to completly reset the server (gear/items, achievements and titles including pvp titles).
    The truth is, the server is not dead only because of lack on updates. It's dead because theres nothing more to do. Because of all the pve bugs that cata had, that people took advantage of, pve was a joke and super easy for a long long time and people got so much gear and achievements out of it. The loot bugs and alt looting didn't exactly help anything. People have full BIS toons that they don't even know how to play.

And as for pvp, the reason why arena is dead is because there's actually 7 servers worth of pvp titles currently on Nelth. Molten's 4 servers pre wipe, new Neltharion, new Warsong and AT. And people wonder why arena is dead, lul. I personally think that removing all the pvp titles and implementing a seasonal arena title system, similar to what retail has, arenas would be active again. Get a title one season, and lose it the next if you don't play. Thats a good system for any expansion.

As for bgs, I think it's just dead simply because of the whole server situation. But one thing that's kind of funny is that they didn't fix rated battlegrounds yet. Rated bgs was like one of the best things about cata and it gets zero priority by the staff/devs.

I honestly doubt they will do any of this though, and they will probably close cata eventually.

3. Sadly, the little kids on here don't realize that adults also play WoW and don't want to play a piece of trash dumbed down expansion, they just want to force more players onto that trash expansion because they think it will stop it from dying. But Wrath is also quite boring and has possibly the easiest end game raid in any WoW expansion. Cata is the only expansion worth playing anymore.
    I couldn't agree more.

4. And as for pvp, the reason why arena is dead is because there's actually 7 servers worth of pvp titles currently on Nelth. Molten's 4 servers pre wipe, new Neltharion, new Warsong and AT. And people wonder why arena is dead, lul. I personally think that removing all the pvp titles and implementing a seasonal arena title system, similar to what retail has, arenas would be active again. Get a title one season, and lose it the next if you don't play. Thats a good system for any expansion.
    This.
    I'm pretty sure this is the best thing they could do to improve arena activity.

5. They cba to remove titles lol jeffdunham dot com

First 12