1. July 5, 2017  

Are we players going to get cata to mop char transfer?

Hi, are we loyal nelth players going to get a free character transfer to pandaria realm? We could certanly use it well and it whould make me and maybe others continue playing warmane. My hopes are still high, so could you warmane staff pls respond? :D cheers

2. July 5, 2017  
    Hi, are we loyal nelth players going to get a free character transfer to pandaria realm? We could certanly use it well and it whould make me and maybe others continue playing warmane. My hopes are still high, so could you warmane staff pls respond? :D cheers
    Go make a char on MoP, there...problem solved.

3. July 5, 2017  
    Go make a char on MoP, there...problem solved.
    gO makE a CHAr on mOP ! uuh

4. July 6, 2017  
    gO makE a CHAr on mOP ! uuh
    Yeah, apparently the people on here are just not smart enough to figure out how to do that. Can't say I'm surprised though.

5. July 7, 2017  
    Yeah, apparently the people on here are just not smart enough to figure out how to do that. Can't say I'm surprised though.
    Yeah apparenlty I can't be asked to grind for the **** I have on cata so ill just wait for a MoP transfer (:

6. July 7, 2017  
    Yeah apparenlty I can't be asked to grind for the **** I have on cata so ill just wait for a MoP transfer (:
    Everything you have on Cata is useless on MoP and everything on MoP is extremely easy to get because it's an expansion that is catered to lazy children. Not everybody is a young kid who wants to play on a garbage expansion like MoP, actual adults play on this server too. And if you haven't noticed, despite MoP getting updates, it's still dying.

7. July 8, 2017  
    Everything you have on Cata is useless on MoP and everything on MoP is extremely easy to get because it's an expansion that is catered to lazy children. Not everybody is a young kid who wants to play on a garbage expansion like MoP, actual adults play on this server too. And if you haven't noticed, despite MoP getting updates, it's still dying.
    I have 30 titles, 6,5k achiv points, mounts, transmogs that I don't want to grind on MoP. I've been playing Cataclysm for a really long time besides that you get the point.

8. July 9, 2017  
    Some people still want to play Cataclysm in Warmane. Should they lose the that right so that other people can keep their titles/achivs on other expansion?
    Plus, why MoP? Right after Neltharion MoP will be the next one to die. Warmane will be 50% Wotlk and 50% TBC. We should let people enjoy the last months/years ("You may say I'm a dreamer") left for Neltharion and Frostwolf.

9. July 9, 2017  
    I have 30 titles, 6,5k achiv points, mounts, transmogs that I don't want to grind on MoP. I've been playing Cataclysm for a really long time besides that you get the point.
    LOL that's all? I can't count the amount of times I've had to get all of those things over again on Molten and on Warmane. Now run along to the easy mode expansion.

10. July 9, 2017  
    Some people still want to play Cataclysm in Warmane. Should they lose the that right so that other people can keep their titles/achivs on other expansion?
    Plus, why MoP? Right after Neltharion MoP will be the next one to die. Warmane will be 50% Wotlk and 50% TBC. We should let people enjoy the last months/years ("You may say I'm a dreamer") left for Neltharion and Frostwolf.
    Most of the people who make these threads don't even play Cata anyway, they just want it shut down so MoP will get more players because they think it will stop MoP from dying.

11. July 9, 2017  
    Most of the people who make these threads don't even play Cata anyway, they just want it shut down so MoP will get more players because they think it will stop MoP from dying.
    I've noticed that. Sadly, they don't realize that MoP isn't that far from having the same end as Neltharion.

12. We are hoping for that to happen, Since Neltharion is dead, warmane needs to give us transfer to Mop

13. Why can't you all who so desperately want mop, just go there and play instead of making these fkn posts about character transfers?

Mop is a ****ty expansion and I would never play it, same goes for my entire guild.
    If cata is closed, refund coins so we can go play tbc or wotlk. Seriously, **** mist of the panda**** expansion.

- Misan, GM of <Unknown> Alliance.

14. You wont get a refund stop asking for it you will get merged to mop before getting a refund

12 Last