1. July 5, 2017  

Battlegrounds

So, what's the deal with people on Medivh? Yeah yeah, I know, most of the population has yet to hit 70, but is it really normal that only 6-8 people from the whole horde 70 population is interested in doing battlegrounds? 6 out of 300ish~ ? Something is really really wrong here. Can we like spread the word and encourage some PvP action to happen?

2. July 5, 2017  

3. July 5, 2017  
    As someone who prefers pvp: I left the server today for at least some months, since there is almost zero communication about mentioned problems. I don't know whats on with droprates, raid-difficulty or dual-spec, which I came for in the first place. Like most of us I have enough max chars AND money to respec on other TBC servers. I was so excited about hitting 70 here, playing on an international 1× server pvp server and I don't care about bugs on pservers, since I don't have to pay every month. But I can't live with waiting for weeks to get an answer. I am pretty sad since i thought that I finally found a nice pvp server, but this communication thing sucks. Hope you get your max lv pvp.

4. July 5, 2017  

5. July 6, 2017  
    Medivh is what happens when you make a server without thinking

6. July 6, 2017  
    Honestly it was kinda easy to predict that pvp would be dead, while leveling not even a single bg happened (i know some think this is normal cause supposedly no one wants to pvp while leveling or get the free daily rewards) and now finally that there are enough 70s we cant use the same excuse of "90% of ppl are still leveling". So now the excuse becomes ppl aren't geared yet... im calling it right now after this the excuse there will be another different one later... anyway it seems like mostly pve players joined this realm which is ok but its kinda funny cause warmane is probably better choice for pvp and not pve.

7. July 6, 2017  
    well thats disappointing to hear i just got here haha.

8. its so saaaad noone is qing for warsong.... is there anybody on the server who wants to play pvp?

9. I don't know about battlegrounds pvp, but the world pvp is alive and healthy! I've had tons in Ashenvale, Hillsbrad and Arathi Highlands so far. And I hear Stranglethorn Vale is a hot spot!

10. Sorry you are out of context here @Susanna, we are talking about the 70 PvP scene and our experience with it, not level 20 or level 30 wPvP or what we've heard of. For better or worse, Medivh is massively PvE focused, with the PvP scene being somewhat dead.

11. It's in the middle of the summer for a lot of places, obviously the server will see less people then.

12. with no battlegrounds u cant get gear. world pvp is just fun. we are talkin about serious 70s bgs

13. I thiknk it's quite simple, link bg's and arenas with outland ( only instanced pvp ) and keep world as it is, we get instant que's for arenas bg's, also seems reasonably fair considering we are on same progression path. Best regards random pvp player

14. I thiknk it's quite simple, link bg's and arenas with outland ( only instanced pvp ) and keep world as it is, we get instant que's for arenas bg's, also seems reasonably fair considering we are on same progression path. Best regards random pvp player
    That would be super unfair though as Outland has higher rates and it's easier to get gear (including the marketplace). I think the 70 battlegrounds will be fine once more people level up to that level!

As for the OP and everyone else who rushed to 70, most players are still levelling! We'll join you when we get there!

15. Sadly the main reason Ive come across trying to do bgs like WSG and AB is the fact that there are too few Alliance queuing up. and when they do they play 1 game or 2 and stop queuing. its really sad to see.

12 Last