1. Arena Season 1 started?

Hi there, did the arena season 1 start yet? If not does anyone have any information of when it will start?
    Does anyone know if the blue pvp gear from rep is available yet, or know how to attain pvp gear currently?

Thanks

2. Yes, however other then a couple of arena teams bashing heads out of boredoom, there is no arena scene here, too low pop for now.

Rep pvp gear no, since the client is downscaled to emulate lower gearing patches.

At the moment, you can't attain pvp gear, be it arena, battleground or any else, due to the pvp-interested population being horribly low or nonexistant, there are no battlegrounds, and honor for world kills just ain't worth it. This will change though, as more and more refugees level up. Even tho most pvpers will go Outland, it is still expected some will stay here and hit 70, hopefully, and a moderate pvp scene will develop.. eventually.

Once a pvp scene forms up tho, it will be insanely difficult for the new people, as already kara/ssc geared raiders will be absolutely destroying them in arena with full pve sets. So I wouldn't expect any competitive 2v2 or 3v3 for a very long while. Most new people will just do 10 5v5 games for points.
    Edited: July 26, 2017

3. Thanks man, deeply appreciated :) I am currently leveling myself, so hopefully it will pick up later. I am mostly in for the pve game anyway :)

4. Yes, however other then a couple of arena teams bashing heads out of boredoom, there is no arena scene here, too low pop for now.

Rep pvp gear no, since the client is downscaled to emulate lower gearing patches.

At the moment, you can't attain pvp gear, be it arena, battleground or any else, due to the pvp-interested population being horribly low or nonexistant, there are no battlegrounds, and honor for world kills just ain't worth it. This will change though, as more and more refugees level up. Even tho most pvpers will go Outland, it is still expected some will stay here and hit 70, hopefully, and a moderate pvp scene will develop.. eventually.

Once a pvp scene forms up tho, it will be insanely difficult for the new people, as already kara/ssc geared raiders will be absolutely destroying them in arena with full pve sets. So I wouldn't expect any competitive 2v2 or 3v3 for a very long while. Most new people will just do 10 5v5 games for points.
    This is not correct. The Arena season has NOT started yet - you can queue rated games, but there are no points awarded. I have seen no official statement, but have heard from players that the arena season should start on Aug 20th (Seems logical since that is the date when the arena season ends for other realms). There has also been wsgs running continuously a few nights in a row now, so battlegrounds should get better. The main trouble should be attaining marks other than wsg (for gear), but should be fixed as population increases.

As for new players vs kara/SSC geared people - the difference is quite minor, unless you're talking about people who hit 70 an hour ago. I also doubt that there will be any action in the 5v5 bracket. Most people will probably do 2s since that's where the majority (or all) teams will queue.
    Edited: July 26, 2017