1. People that are more interested in PvP seem more likely to be on the server with faster leveling and the potential to buy gear so they don't have to bot BG's and take a month to level. Not surprising here really

2. what should be done by server staff:
    - global annoucement when bg starts/ someone queues arena
    - announcement when you que for bg saying how many allys and how many hordes are joined atm
    - joining bgs from by command from anywhere (i am not a lazy ***, its just about that noone is gonna afk in city waiting for bg, you gonna farm do qs /whatever and sometimes you just need to relog, or even relog to change spec and your que is gone and going back to city to reque all the time is just stupid( sure someone else might join you, but what if bg started and everybody who can actually join you is already in)

3. yeap. although i think creating cross realm pvp is the way to go here.

4. Is the lack of staff communication normal for this server?

5. Is the lack of staff communication normal for this server?
    I'd like to know that as well. So far no responses to broken loot and to karazhan "buffs" either.

6. Is the lack of staff communication normal for this server?
    From what I've noticed, the team works really hard to fix bugs and give the players a good experience. In one of the first updates for the TBC realms, they were fixing 80 bugs a day. However, they're not very active on the forums. There does seem to be a lack of communication that would be appreciated by some of the forum lurking community.

First 12