1. June 1, 2017  

LFM Alliance PVP PREMADES

Not sure if I have the time or want to burden myself with running a guild at the moment. But what I am sure I want is to run PVP Premades, alliance need this at the moment.

If you are tired of joining bgs and being outnumbered and feeding the horde easy honor. Talk to me in-game (Deacon) and lets get a list of pvp'rs together. I am online every day starting around 7pm EST till 12am. Later on weekends...

I have experience dating back to vanilla days in pvp and have played all the classes (except for priest and that is why I am playing one now). I want to put together a solid team and rotate people in and out (myself included if need be) as the need arises. I want serious pvp'rs and people that want to improve and can take constructive criticism. No ragers and no people that will belittle others.

We will talk strategies before hand, so everyone will know actually what they will do doing at all times. After games we will talk about what went right or wrong and fix em.

Post here or hit me up in-game if you want to talk.

2. June 1, 2017  
    Hey Deacon, my name is Mikewill in game. I'am a DPS warrior in the #1 Alliance side guild on the server <Washed Up> there is a couple of us with 2300+ pvp retail experience a long with multi-glads who are going to start pvping soon once the initial grind for PvE is over. If you'd like to add me in game I'm sure I can supply some bodies for the premade.

I'm based in Cali so the time shouldnt be an issue.

3. June 1, 2017  
    Man, that is great... the more the merrier. If you ever need a hand against hordies bgs or out in the world. Do not hesitate to call... i live for that ****. =)

I know there is a small percentage of people that visit the forums. So I will probably spam this in general tonight.

4. June 1, 2017  
    I'm running my kara tonight, feel free to just add me to the flist, I'm pretty busy when I'm online cause I tank a lot of dungeons and OT raids for the guild but like I said once the dust settles and I regain my social life back from this goddamn server I'm down.

5. June 2, 2017  
    Went on a nice winning streak late last night. Im feeling it right now at work, but it was worth it to kick some horde ***.

Its EOTS weekend and you need those tokens for pvp weaps. Gonna be grinding some EOTS.

6. Bumping this for new people.

I leveled a druid and didnt make any premades for a little bit now. But I am back and ready for some more honor grinding.

7. July 2, 2017  
    Add me up ingame, "Zoby".

Disc priest with 200+resi, ready to do premades.

8. July 4, 2017  
    Is this guild still going? Id like to join.

9. July 6, 2017  
    Not a guild.. but I do have a list of people that once we form 5+ man groups, I reach out too. Hit me up in game and I will add you to the list.