1. July 6, 2017  

WTF is up with hunter pets!?

So i just logged in on my hunter. And my pet is gone!? Was a scorpion with loyalty 4 and it was happy! What am i supposed to do now? icbfa to get a new scorpion and lvl it for nothing.....

2. July 6, 2017  
    I lost my pet too, i was fishing and i dismiss my pet. After that i called him back and puff, was gone and i got a pet from stable master

3. July 6, 2017  
    idk wtf is going on.. Seems hunters allways got issues..

4. July 6, 2017  
    Played a hunter from 1-70 and still playing it, mine has not left yet

5. July 7, 2017  
    There is something buggy with the stable and taming pets.
    Once I abandoned a pet, leveled a new one to 70 and logged out. The next day, I would find my old pet back when I logged in, visiting a stable master and switching pets back and forth brought the correct pet back.
    Maybe this can fix your problems aswell?
    Edited: July 7, 2017

6. July 7, 2017  
    I had the same issue, tamed a pet, logged out and it was gone when I logged in. Infact I lost the first 3 pets this way, since then I've not had the issue. I think you need to tame the pet and then spam feed it for a while without logging off. I also did have an issue where my pet disappeared and then I switched pets in the stable and the empty stable spot randomly spawned my missing pet.

7. July 7, 2017  
    Im not seeing my pets talents tab, super annoying. Anyone know if there is a hotkey for it?

8. July 7, 2017  
    Im not seeing my pets talents tab, super annoying. Anyone know if there is a hotkey for it?
    There isnt a talent tab, it's shown a s a profession in your spellbook.