1. July 6, 2017  

DK quest area broken

Upon starting a new DK, I was able to accept a total of 4 quests.
    Then, no more. I enabled low level quest finding, still nothing.
    So, I thought perhaps this area was not scripted so I attempted to leave the starting zone.
    Everything is phased, there are no mobs outside of the starting zone and you cannot interact with anything (like a mailbox)

Please help!

2. July 6, 2017  
    Sorry for the issues you have faced but pretty sure you have missed something - DK zone is perfectly scripted. Feel free to send a ticket in-game.

3. July 6, 2017  
    I played a DK on blizzards servers, I know what is supposed to happen.
    I believe you when you say everything is perfectly scripted, but its currently broken, as everyone in that zone currently is experiencing the same thing.
    Perhaps it will be fixed with the next server reset?
    I did open a ticket with the GM ingame ticket tool, but no response yet. this has been this way for the last 12 hours (when I first experienced this problem)

Maybe there is something that I can do to fix the problem on my end? I dont know, but Im willing to listen to any suggestion you may have.

4. July 6, 2017  
    @NoPair What's server you play on?

I've just started DK and everything is fine (MoP realm).
    Edited: July 6, 2017

5. July 6, 2017  
    @NoPair What's server you play on?

I've just started DK and everything is fine (MoP realm).
    I originally posted this on the Icecrown server section, and it got moved here

6. July 7, 2017  
    Try to retake the quests and play with environment a bit (try other racks etc.) sometimes something is bugged just out of all reason. It's just a piece of software.
    If I were you I would check the integrity of games files too ;)
    BTW: GM response is (average) 1 - 3 days.