1. July 6, 2017  

Mousepad does not work on game client, cannot scroll to accept user agreement.

Hi there,
    I've just downloaded the game client through Warmane using BitTorrent, and it went smoothly. However, as soon as I launch the game it goes into full screen, launched the WotLK opening cinematic, and then displays the user agreement. I can see my cursor in the middle of the screen, but nothing I do will move it. Therefore, it is impossible to scroll down to the bottom of the text or click "accept", and if this problem persists I imagine it will be impossible to play the game at all. Does anybody know any quick fixes for this, or possibly know how to exit full-screen mode? Thanks so much!!

2. July 7, 2017  
    First, if you're using a special gaming mouse like Razer or Logitech, make sure the drivers for it are up to date.

If that doesn't fix it, there are two other solutions:

Right click on your desktop, select "display settings", then make sure the sliding bar under "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" is set to 100% and not anything higher.

The second option is to navigate to your WTF folder within your WoW folder (which should be in C:\ under either Program Files or Program Files (x86)). Open config.wtf with a text editing program- preferably Notepad. Make sure the following line exists in the file, exactly as is:

SET gxCursor "0""

3. July 7, 2017  
    You're the best, thanks so much!!

4. July 7, 2017  
    Bump. Also having this problem -- Sunstorm's solution didn't work for me. Zavare, what exactly fixed it for you?