1. July 6, 2017  

Wow error in some zones

Hi! When I was ingame I got a wow-error and the game crashed. Now when I try to relog I get stuck on the loading screen to Azeroth after the character selection for a minute or two untill I get wow error again. I can log in fine on other characters. My mind is completely blown and my heart is broken.

Character: Dranakyuek

Let me know if I need to add something to this thread, mod/admin or if the rest is done through pm's.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just realized a strange correlation about these wow errors. When I first downloaded the client and entered the server yesterday I created a human and was gonna run to Stormwind to check out how populated the city would be, shortly after I passed Goldshire the game crashed, wow error and then the same loading screen freeze + wow error crash.

And then today I got to level 20 as a nightelf before I decided to go to Westfall through Ironforge and Stormwind. After I had been running through Elwynn for a while, about the same duration of time as the day before I got the same error, crash and then login crash. So the common denominator was Elwynn Forest.

Edit: Used unstuck, tried to go through Elwynn again, same deal - crash, wow error, stuck on loadingscreen untill it gets wow-error aswell. The forth time I managed to get to Westfall but soon after I had made it overthere the same thing happened again. Now Im really stuck because of the unstuck-service 30min cooldown..

Help is very much needed

2. July 7, 2017  
    I guess you talk about Error#132 at this point, well sometimes it occurs if your video cards drivers are out of date, try to update them to latest version and tell me how it went.