1. July 7, 2017  

Where are my characters?

I just logged onto wow, but i can't see any of my characthers. I can see my shaman on lordaeron, but all my 5 toons on icecrown has just disappeared. I tried to create a new, but as soon as i hit the accept button it vanished aswell?? what can i do

2. July 7, 2017  

Characters Gone?

I logged onto my account for the second time today, and after having to use the "suggest a realm", I connected to Outland only to find that all of my characters are gone.

3. July 7, 2017  
    I have just had this problem happen to me, same story, all my characters are gone on outland, but 1 left on medivh.

4. July 7, 2017  
    same for me, On icecrown and Outland :P

5. July 7, 2017  
    same for me i was online 10 mins ago then relogged and all my chars are gone ???

6. July 7, 2017  
    I am having the same problem, both my chr's are gone from the Icecrown server.

7. July 7, 2017  

Lost my characters after logging out

Like the title i go to log back in and my druid and alts are gone poof nothing,please help!

8. July 7, 2017  
    Just wait it out. I lost all my chars too.

Nothing we can do but wait.

9. July 7, 2017  
    atleast I'm not the only one with this problem ..

10. July 7, 2017  
    Same, just got home and logged on and all my toons have disappeared.... wtf

11. July 7, 2017  

Characters deleted?

I was in the middle of creating a new character, when I backed out all of a sudden all my characters were gone.
    I asked my friend who was also online to check his character list, and when he logged out his characters too, were gone.
    I restarted my client to see if there was some kind of visual bug, and was redirected to the Realm Recommendation screen upon Log-in.
    What's going on?

12. July 7, 2017  
    Mine are gone too. They show up on my account if I go to the store and try to select one as if to make a purchase but when I try to log into the game it says I have no characters on Outland.

13. July 7, 2017  
    All chars are back ayyyyyy

14. July 7, 2017  
    My characters are gone too,however i was able to collect my points and look them up at the armory,so they exist,prolly some server side error.

15. July 7, 2017  
    Happening to me too. Shows character numbers on a realm when you view the realms from the list of realms, but they don't show when you select the realm. They also show on the list for the store.

123 Last