1. July 7, 2017  

Neltharion merge into Frostwolf

Im sure im not the only one being tired of watching Neltharion with 300 players online everyday.. I was playing on Neltharion since Molten. And it was really sad watching it how slowly dies. People who still plays it must get it its dead.. it was dead long ago also. It was really fun to play with everyone there :) but..i think me and hundreds of other old members thinks its really good idea to merge Neltharion into Frostwolf. As it seems Frostwolf is slowly dying also.. so this would really help and give new chance to Frostwolf and us also ( Neltharion players) . Yes i get it Cataclysm is not like other expansion.. for me its best expansion also.. but this realm is really dead :( you must admit it also..so no really point to play it. Im sure its damn hard to get tank for single RDF. So yeah.. im sure im not only one that thinks this is good idea..

I hope staff will read this and consider a vote for merging or something.. and thanks for Neltharion players for having so much fun time playing together. :)

(sorry for bad English)

2. July 7, 2017  
    As I mentioned here, the staff should consider remaking a poll since the circumstances have changed.

3. July 7, 2017  
    Seriously do we have any moderators in this forum?
    Everyday kids making topics about merging dead realm into dead realm.
    -> Just download mop and make a new character, whats the matter?

4. July 7, 2017  
    Seriously do we have any moderators in this forum?
    There are. But we're here to enforce Forum rules, not to deal with what you dislike. If anything, you'd be much closer to get "moderated" with your attitude, than them talking about a merge.