1. July 7, 2017  

Points for Outland

I noticed the current Point system has no links to outland, only achievement points which is Wotlk and above.

Is this going to be resolved for new players who only start tbc? What are the plans to base the points on?

And yes I know the marketplace isn't up yet, but it seems unfair 3.3.5a players are stacking up points (I have over 300) while others, just starting Tbc, have none.

2. July 7, 2017  
    I noticed the current Point system has no links to outland, only achievement points which is Wotlk and above.

Is this going to be resolved for new players who only start tbc? What are the plans to base the points on?

And yes I know the marketplace isn't up yet, but it seems unfair 3.3.5a players are stacking up points (I have over 300) while others, just starting Tbc, have none.
    simple, there will be no point shop on any tbc realms

3. July 7, 2017  
    simple, there will be no point shop on any tbc realms
    I think you're very naive to believe there will be no point or coin shops for TBC in time, certainly once it reaches the end of the expansion.

Furthermore, regardless if there was no marketplace, there will be faction, race and other services avaliable shortly.

4. July 8, 2017  
    I think you're very naive to believe there will be no point or coin shops for TBC in time, certainly once it reaches the end of the expansion.

Furthermore, regardless if there was no marketplace, there will be faction, race and other services avaliable shortly.
    You are the one being naive. Mod already said there will be no point shop for Outland. Only coin shop.

5. July 8, 2017  
    You are the one being naive. Mod already said there will be no point shop for Outland. Only coin shop.
    Quote of staff providing information Outland will never have a point shop?

6. July 8, 2017  
    There won't be a point store for TBC.
    There ya go. :D