1. July 7, 2017  

[H] <Deserter> PvP LF serious players

After 8 years of pvp on retail some of us decided to start here. ( As you will notice in the text below im using our old template )

What does Deserter stand for and what are our goals.

Deserter is a well established PvP guild in the broadest sense of the word. From very serious rated battlegrounds, high end arenas to a lot of fun randomness.
    The guild holds a wealth of experience in both battlegrounds and arenas and had great succes allready during previous seasons, fighting versus and beating top level competition.

What do we expect from you as a new recruit :

- The team comes first. So no elitist behaviour.
    - Loyalty to the team and guild.
    - Need to be willing and able to communicate on discord or TS3.
    - To be that someone who pushes his character to the max.
    - Players who are involved and active.
    - You need to be able to take criticism.
    - You need to be able to think for yourself and play your own char, we arent looking for a sheep.

What can you expect from us:

- A tightknit group of players, with a coregroup who have been playing together for several seasons.
    - Several top 0.5% and former top 0.5% level players in both arenas and RBGs.
    - Several RBG and arena groups who push for top ratings.
    - A lot of activity.
    - Experienced leadership with experience ranging back to vanilla pre mades.

Now obviously this is TBC and there arent RBGS but the MAIN goal of our guild is to run premade battleground groups nonstop.

If you are interested whisper me ingame on Diki or Dikii for more information. See you ingame [=

Deserter retail : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/th...ievement#15078

2. Been looking for a PvP focused guild. I was a Gladiator on retail. I'd be interested in joining the guild. Just started so I'm not max level yet but I'll definitely be looking to do premade BGs and Arenas. I'll hit you up online unless you see this first. In game name is Vindris. Orc Warlock.

3. Sure mate just whisper me ingame [=

4. Hey ! Im Doubletwink, some of you might know me from molten or AT scene, but i also did play some on retail. Im molten former r1 3s player and tournament competitor. One thing i can say about the guild and the Leader is ITS ****ING AWESOME. Ppl in guild are friendly as ****, leader instantly reached out to me , helped me lvl and **** like that. Overall atmosphere in guild is srsly friendly, premade bg's and arenas are done on daily basis, if you casualy leveling and some twat ganks you, they are there to help in ****ing minutes.
    JUST JOIN THE GUILD ALREADY, peace Doubletwink :)

5. Diki, what's your in game name? I'm doing /who Deserter and finding no one.

EDIT: Nvm I see it in the OP
    Edited: July 14, 2017

6. Diki, were you online at all this weekend? I was on for several hours each day and never saw you. Is there something wrong with the "/who" feature on Outland too? Because I can't find anyone in your guild.

7. Hehe too much partying mate :D so nope i wasnt .. im on right now [=