1. July 7, 2017  

Wait... is there NO weapon AT ALL purchasable for HONOR at level 80??

I mean, before Wrathful Gladiator thingy for 1800 arena rating???
    Just learned about this and to say I'm shocked is to say nothing, really.

I mean, what the hell (?)

1. How to enter any PvP then? Or are we supposed to fight our way to 1800 Arena rating armed with ilvl 200 crafted Titansteel joke of a weapon??

2. How is it fair for any weapon-relying classes vs. ALL CASTERS who are way LESS dependent on weapons??

3. Why I am being FORCED to PVE to boring Fos, Pos, whatever farm to get any decent ilvl weapon (!), if I am interested to do PvP and progress in PVP only??

2. July 7, 2017  
    I mean that's how retail worked. PoS/FoS/HoR/ToC5/10/25 are massive catch-up mechanics. If you can't start getting geared and up to 4.5k GS easily as a fresh 80 I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps try Icecrown if you want to buy your way to l33t gear.

3. July 7, 2017  
    You are kidding, right? Retail didn't work like "if you want to PvP, go raid to farm PvE gear". I played retail mate, I do have an active 6-year-long running sub there (can prove it).

On retail, there WAS honor weapon available.
    Also, in case you didn't understand properly, I don't care (!) about any PVE progression AT ALL (!), and I don't intend to spend my time drooling in instances when I am interested in PvP (bgs, wpvp and Arenas) ONLY.

Now, I get it why they want to deny people get their honor weapon - so some players won't stomp dungeons with PvP weapons of higher level. But since they are already TAMPERING with mechanics, why not make honor weapons, say, unable to be equipped inside PvE instances?

"You can't use that here" would be much better solution.

P.S. Being an active contributor, I have the right to express my opinion. Especially considering the fact I play on Lordaeron only instead of Icecrown, where I could just buy all BIS gear for coins. I could afford full Wrathful and Smourne, believe me, but I don't think there is any point or interest in that; however, hardcore PvE players shouldn't be prioritized that much over PvP players as well.

This is wrong, and I don't want to end up being forced to spend HOURS grinding for PVE weapons only to be able to make first steps in Arenas.
    Edited: July 7, 2017

4. July 7, 2017  
    no there was no weps for honor in wotlk and now you tell us after you lvld with 1x rates to lvl 80 to get some easy wep from ah,pos or toc10/25 is too much? hahAA

5. July 8, 2017  
    It would be cool, but i played wotlk on retail i dont remember there being honor weapons, just tier 2 arena weapons