1. July 7, 2017  

A very serious question

Hi! I'm new in this server and when i'm leveling today a serious and important question appeared in my mind... why i don't see lvl 70 hordes camping lows and always see lvl 70 allys camping lows? Is it the only way they have to kill hordes? Bgs are bug or they can't kill hordes in bg? I'm so confused...

2. July 7, 2017  
    You don't notice them but you notice alliance camping you. I got camped by an undead rogue just yesterday, and helped a warrior that was getting camped later.

3. July 9, 2017  
    I remember back in retail TBC when I played a PvP server and always heard Alliance complain that "Horde suck and are always ganking and camping because they're no lifers and too pathetic to fight their own level". When faction limitations on PvP servers were lifted and I rolled Horde, I heard all the exact same anti-Horde talk I'd been hearing on Alliance side now in the form of anti-Alliance talk. People who exclusively played Horde were 100% convinced it was only Alliance who ganked and camped, and this was even on a server that, according to WoWcensus, was 80% Horde.

That's all it is, really. Like Link said, "You don't notice them but you notice Alliance camping you." You could probably pass by tons of Horde ganking or camping but never take notice because it didn't directly affect you like it does when you're the target.

4. July 9, 2017  
    When you play only one faction you only notice the opposite faction camping you.

Throughout the years I've played mainly Horde, but I have also occasionally rolled Alliance. It's the same on both sides.

So yeah, stop complaining and open your eyes. Maybe try rerolling to the opposite faction. I may sound rude but that's the truth.