1. July 7, 2017  

Weird lag issue

Since several days I'm experiencing some weird lag issue, basically I can see the whole game working as usual (people writing in chat, dungeon bosses being able to aggro and attack me etc.) but im unable to move or cast or anything or even opening a menu or bags.
    The game tooltip showed me when this happened that i had my usual latency (30 ms average). Sometimes I need to wait but most of the time I have to close the game and relog to bring things as normal.
    I'm not complaing about the actual lag which might happens but I'm worried about what happened today in wintergrasp fortress, I had this lag again while i was randomly walking before raid and someone told me that I was "speed hacking and flying all over the place" with consequential screen from this guy.
    How can I safeguard myself against people that logically can think I'm hacking ?

I don't use VPN or torrent clients and disabled windows auto updates, only some music streaming and never had this problem in almost 1 year on warmane

2. July 7, 2017  
    hi mate bump i have the same issue.... its so weird. anyone knows whats causing it?