1. July 7, 2017  

Lorderon dungeon help

Hello, I'm fairly new to warmane and I chose the Lorderon server because I heard its a 1x leveling, and closest experience to the retail WoW. When reaching level 15, I realized my favorite part of retail WoW was taken out, the dungeon finder. That was my way in WoW to grind levels, and get new gear easily. So my question is how does someone on Lorderon participate in dungeon instances with other groups of people? Because dungeons are really good for leveling and finding better gear which I'm struggling to do at the moment just questing non-stop.

2. You'll need to join the global chat by typing /join Global in chat. RDF has been disabled in Lordaeron as I believe that devs want players to actually look for groups, use summoning stones etc. I do see quite a few people LFG DM so it shouldn't be too difficult. Hope this helps :)

3. You don't do dungeons on lordaeron, go slay them boars

4. Use who list
    etc google lvl requirement for istance your going and type in who etc for zul farak:
    41-47
    itll pop list of viable people and individually ask them if theyd come and do it. IT shows you nicely who can tank and heal and dps, ctrl c ask