1. July 8, 2017  

Rise and Shine Frostwolf

Guys, do you think the server will get crowded for a day ?

Do you think the server will turn into an extinct star?

2. July 8, 2017  
    it will stay like this probably

3. July 9, 2017  
    if the bugs get fixed every one will jump over here ofc . and if for some reason we got a streamer figure too

4. July 9, 2017  
    I actually stream all the time for warmaen ppl asking me how is the name ofthis server so i telling them .
    But i earn banns in forum if i telling to fix somethign i know it isnt the bugtracker but 8 months a bug not confirmed is idont know how to say its unreal

5. July 9, 2017  
    I guess, fixing bugs is easier on older contents. After Cataclysm, things goes hard for the name of development.

And @Cqurse, is this your Twitch channel ?

https://www.twitch.tv/cqurse
    Edited: July 9, 2017

6. July 9, 2017  

7. July 9, 2017  
    I actually stream all the time for warmaen ppl asking me how is the name ofthis server so i telling them .
    But i earn banns in forum if i telling to fix somethign i know it isnt the bugtracker but 8 months a bug not confirmed is idont know how to say its unreal
    Thats cuz you weapon stack exploit, and u have reporting skills of a 5 year old.

8. July 9, 2017  
    @Cqurse Cuz i like watching live streams on twitch and i want to peak to your streams.

9. July 9, 2017  
    Demonstrate the bugs you want in a short clip and comment the link in the report, or make a new one. Apparently, that helps the Devs out a lot.

10. The realm is a shadow of it's former self, however, that doesn't stop players from trying to bring life back to it by action and swift persuasion to Warmane Staff.

11. Frostwolf is the best private server to play. Soon it might be populated.

12. Yup, just needs a little advertisement, like BC and WOTLK received.
    See what happened out there with their populations.