1. July 8, 2017  

A/H? Looking for quality PvP+E(mostly PvP) guild with active VOIP (Discord/TS3)

Hi there lads and gents,

i'm ex Global player, i'd love to get some TBC expierience, especially in PvP (but also in PvE) area. Global's PvP is tarded currently, as it has been for good part of the last 1.5 year.

Anyways,

a) Is Frosty Mage (either an Undead/Human) a solid choice?
    b) Whats the actual ratio of active 70's in H/A?
    c) Which side of the conflict should I join?*
    Have in mind I'm looking for quite active EU guild (might be a mix of EU/NA) with VOIP (Ts3/Discord)?
    d) Any good PvP alternatives, with not so high learning curve (In terms of specifics I would say, if for ex. Lock is the hardest one to master, something easier but still good)

Thankssssss

2. July 8, 2017  

3. July 8, 2017  
    Hi there lads and gents,

i'm ex Global player, i'd love to get some TBC expierience, especially in PvP (but also in PvE) area. Global's PvP is tarded currently, as it has been for good part of the last 1.5 year.

Anyways,

a) Is Frosty Mage (either an Undead/Human) a solid choice?
    b) Whats the actual ratio of active 70's in H/A?
    c) Which side of the conflict should I join?*
    Have in mind I'm looking for quite active EU guild (might be a mix of EU/NA) with VOIP (Ts3/Discord)?
    d) Any good PvP alternatives, with not so high learning curve (In terms of specifics I would say, if for ex. Lock is the hardest one to master, something easier but still good)

Thankssssss
    If you wanna play only PvP then play another expansion. Or if you wanna know what tbc PvP is like, just play wotlk and remove 80% of your spells. Also this is PvE realm. PvP competition here is almost non-existent.

4. July 8, 2017  
    dont listen to oplkdfodksfioj, clearly a fail troll or biased scumbag

5. July 8, 2017  
    dont listen to oplkdfodksfioj, clearly a fail troll or biased scumbag
    Not rly a troll when 90% of WoW top PvP players share the same opinion. There is a good reason why most of the TBC ''legendary'' players dont touch TBC anymore.

You can see for yourself, just watch streams of top 20 players who backpedal, have no binds and focus.