1. July 8, 2017  

Feral Tank/DPS BiS Tier 4 List

Any suggestion feel free to post in this thread. This was after countless hours testing multiple sets etc. I believe this is 99% correct. If a mistake is made please inform me and I'll look into it.

Just posting this to help other Bears and especially Cats get their best in slot set without having to think too much about which pieces to aim for.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

2. July 8, 2017  

3. July 8, 2017  
    That bis list is garbage for both tank and DPS

4. July 8, 2017  
    That bis list is garbage for both tank and DPS
    Before you talk out of your *** atleast state some factual information. I have simmed all of this gear so please inform me whats wrong. (Please say the helm is wrong so I can laugh at you.) Also I know for a fact the tanking one is 100% right. Mind you I'm writing this ASSUMING you're not including gear that is only usable by profession in which case the only thing that you might use it the engineer trinkets and possibly the helm.

Oh I just realize all the posts you make are toxic. . . or wrong. That explains it
    Edited: July 8, 2017

5. July 9, 2017  
    The helm is one of the only thing that is correct on the DPS list, using the romulo trinket in 2017... cmon. You know that the hard cap is at 142 without MK? You are not a rogue so why the **** would you use a suck garbage trinket, the proc is awfull and the +hit on the trinket is EASILY obtainable elsewhere.

Also never hear of bage of tenacity for tanking? It's bis untill armor cap wich is not obtainable before end of T6/SW.

Don't count on me to detail everything that is wrong on ur """"""""""""BiS"""""""""""" list, just open RAWR (ver 1.1.16b) or find a reliable spreadsheet (Toskk's one is pretty good).
    Reliable data on feral cat are hard to find but for feral tank it's realy easy so stop spreading bull**** and do some actual research.

6. July 9, 2017  
    The helm is one of the only thing that is correct on the DPS list, using the romulo trinket in 2017... cmon. You know that the hard cap is at 142 without MK? You are not a rogue so why the **** would you use a suck garbage trinket, the proc is awfull and the +hit on the trinket is EASILY obtainable elsewhere.

Also never hear of bage of tenacity for tanking? It's bis untill armor cap wich is not obtainable before end of T6/SW.

Don't count on me to detail everything that is wrong on ur """"""""""""BiS"""""""""""" list, just open RAWR (ver 1.1.16b) or find a reliable spreadsheet (Toskk's one is pretty good).
    Reliable data on feral cat are hard to find but for feral tank it's realy easy so stop spreading bull**** and do some actual research.
    1. Badge of tenacity is on the list 2. YES YOU CAN GET ARMOR cap in tier 4. I'm not even BiS in tank gear yet and already have armor cap WITHOUT priest/shaman buff so again false info. Your info is complete bull**** and you're speaking out of your *** clearly.

7. July 9, 2017  
    4pT4 isn't multiplicative with dire bear form and no you can't have 35880 armor in T4 set. You can climb to 34k~ with 4pT4 + Badge of tenacity + Armor elixir + Agi elixir + Armor pot and considering your gemming agility. So at any point in Tier 4 you will be able to drop Badge for another trinket and same for T5 cause you will lost the 4pT4 bonuses.
    You do not even have all the armor reinforced item in your bis list, I don't see how you would be able to be even close to the armor cap.

I'm done arguing with you, you are lost or on drugs.

8. July 9, 2017  
    4pT4 isn't multiplicative with dire bear form and no you can't have 35880 armor in T4 set. You can climb to 34k~ with 4pT4 + Badge of tenacity + Armor elixir + Agi elixir + Armor pot and considering your gemming agility. So at any point in Tier 4 you will be able to drop Badge for another trinket and same for T5 cause you will lost the 4pT4 bonuses.
    You do not even have all the armor reinforced item in your bis list, I don't see how you would be able to be even close to the armor cap.

I'm done arguing with you, you are lost or on drugs.
    You sound really dumb. Whose gemming agility as a tank? You're wrong again you should EASILY hit 75% armor in Tier 4. You literally just said you cant until tier 6 which is flat out wrong. I didnt link gems or enchants on the list so again you make an assumption which makes an *** out of you. Again, this is a lost arguement. Why I'm arguing with a casual is beyond me anyway.

9. July 9, 2017  
    You sound really dumb. Whose gemming agility as a tank? You're wrong again you should EASILY hit 75% armor in Tier 4. You literally just said you cant until tier 6 which is flat out wrong. I didnt link gems or enchants on the list so again you make an assumption which makes an *** out of you. Again, this is a lost arguement. Why I'm arguing with a casual is beyond me anyway.
    Guy is right, and your bis list is ****. Do better research

10. July 9, 2017  

11. July 9, 2017  
    dude if you remember me (Malfushion) this is the cap i was talking about, you can hit 75% - 31k in T4 but he said you cant be hard capped in T4 (36k) my T6.5 feral wasn't capped its next to impossible with out going for badge and pots, you know ur **** about feral that's true but in this he simply understands the Armour cap better then you YES 75% is the cap visually but that 75% on counts vs a lvl 70 mob, a lvl 71 mob sees you'r 75% as around 73%... and a lvl 72 71% and only a skull mob sees a 36k Armour as 75% where as a skull will see 31k as 68/67% :/, as i say not slinging shut you'r way you just didn't look into this fact :/

12. July 9, 2017  
    Following this list alone the romeo trinket is bis. Which before posted said "Is dog****" Already can debunk either that list then if thats factual infomation. Also that list doesn't mention wolfshead helm. Another thing wrong with that list I could go on and on. Such as not mentioning Tier 4 2 set being best in slot for the whole xpack etc.
    Edited: July 9, 2017

13. t4 gloves instead of [Grips of Deftness]? Maiden wrist instead of primalstrike or [Nightfall Wristguards]? No shapeshifter's signet? Please

14. t4 gloves instead of [Grips of Deftness]? Maiden wrist instead of primalstrike or [Nightfall Wristguards]? No shapeshifter's signet? Please
    Didn't include profession based gear. Yes The tier 4 gloves are BiS for this xpack due to the 2set bonus. But good catch on the wrists that is 100% right. I ****ed that one up!