1. July 8, 2017  

Frostwolf merge into Neltharion

Im sure im not the only one being tired of watching Frostwolf with 1k players online everyday.. I was playing on Frostwolf since days. And it was really sad watching it how slowly dies. People who still plays it must get it its dead.. it was dead long ago also. It was really fun to play with everyone there :) but..i think me and 2 of other old members thinks its really good idea to merge Frostwolf into Neltharion. As it seems Neltharion is slowly dying also.. so this would really help and give new chance to Neltharion and us also. Yes i get it Pandaria is not like other expansion.. for me its best expansion also.. but this realm is really dead :( you must admit it also..so no really point to play it. Im sure its damn hard to get tank for single RDF. So yeah.. im sure im not only one that thinks this is good idea..

I hope staff will read this and consider a vote for merging or something.. and thanks for Pandaria players for having so much fun time playing together. :)

(sorry for bad English)

2. July 8, 2017  
    No, Neltharion should be merged into Frostwolf, not the other way around (plus, it's impossible).

3. July 8, 2017  
    So your idea is to merge 2 "dead" servers, you know whats 0+0.

4. July 8, 2017  
    No, Neltharion should be merged into Frostwolf, not the other way around (plus, it's impossible).
    Why vice versa? I mean 6 year old characters are worth more than Frostwolf ones.
    It's possible, you would just delete Mists of Pandaria and give the players a free level 85 character with 333ilvl starter gear :)

5. July 8, 2017  
    Why vice versa? I mean 6 year old characters are worth more than Frostwolf ones.
    It's possible, you would just delete Mists of Pandaria and give the players a free level 85 character with 333ilvl starter gear :)
    HAHAHAHAHA
    No.

6. July 8, 2017  
    6 year old characters ? I want to know how did you come up with that number

7. July 8, 2017  
    This post is so ******ed and shows self interests. It would be better if you use logic in your statements next time.

8. July 8, 2017  
    Moltdown happened 2 years ago and all data was lost, so basically there isn't any 6 years old characters because the oldest can be 2 years.... besides just no. I don't like to lose all my 7k achievement points and all the items I got on my characters and play on cata from the beginning again.

9. July 8, 2017  
    RDF is dead, because it's way more efficient to run FL and DS for VP.

10. July 8, 2017  
    You know people play the expansion they want because they like it, not because its warmane who offers it. What you're asking for will NEVER happen

11. July 9, 2017  
    to be honest i got 22 characters here with level 90 sorry but i am not wasting that for return to cata where the pvp in unbalanced depending on pve gear 100% . thank you

12. Why vice versa? I mean 6 year old characters are worth more than Frostwolf ones.
    333ilvl? I am not in any way highly geared just 520ilvl but bloody hell that wouldn't be happening, and all the mounts and pets i got, never!

13. No way that would happen. The only possible thing that could happen is Neltharion players transferring to Frostwolf.

14. Why vice versa? I mean 6 year old characters are worth more than Frostwolf ones.
    Too much self interest in this thread.

Frostwolf got a far higher population then neltharion, and it will be a lot easier to change neltharion into a part of MOP instead of the other way around - since then people won't lower their gear, but maybe get better.

Both ways won't work anyways.