1. July 8, 2017  

World server down?

First time I see this, got loged out to char screen in middle of a WSG, can't log back in, any tips? Getting the message "World server down"

2. July 8, 2017  

3. July 8, 2017  
    Managed to fix it by using website unstuck, and actualy reloging into the account.

4. July 8, 2017  
    [QUOTE=Ubaciosamse;2835204]Managed to fix it by using website unstuck, and actualy reloging into the account.[/
    i was in WSG and now i cant log in, world server down, also my other chars are down. fix this bull**** please. im a paying customer

5. July 8, 2017  
    I joined another WSG crashed also world server down xD seems this isn't over yet. You are a paying customer im here since day 1 of the server since 2009 :D

6. July 8, 2017  
    I have the same problem restarted wow and cud login again but 5 mins later dcd to get the same message.
    seems not everyone is affeceted by this.

7. July 8, 2017  
    Donating doesn't mean you're paying for a service ;p

8. July 8, 2017  
    <Managed to fix it by using website unstuck, and actualy reloging into the account. > This worked for me too. Thanks !

9. July 8, 2017  
    Maybe even a account logout without the unstuck would work didnt try that.

10. July 8, 2017  
    relogging into account worked for me

11. July 8, 2017  
    We killed Gezz'Ran and my helm dropped (resto shaman) just as the server went down. I couldn't roll need on it, just logged back in and the boss had despawned. Didn't get our badges either, really ****.