1. July 8, 2017  

Random lag spots

I have noticed alot of players suddenly getting 5-10 sec "lag spots"
    You can see what everyone else is doing realtime but your charecter doesnt respond to anything like if you were a ghost.
    Seen this happend on other computer next to me and other random people in instances, anything you a familiar with lately?
    Started for me like 3-4 days ago and happends maybe 5 times a day.

Sincerly

2. July 8, 2017  
    Yeah, I've been having the same issue, except really frequently. At least once per hour, usually more. My character will be able to move around, but not cast spells, and then rubber-bands backward in time around everything else. It's really weird.
    Edited: July 8, 2017

3. July 8, 2017  

4. July 9, 2017  
    same **** with me and i thought its my internet :D

5. July 9, 2017  
    same problem for me! really annoying when it's happening in arenas :(

6. July 9, 2017  
    This has been forwarded to the devs earlier, so it will be looked into.

7. July 9, 2017  

8. July 9, 2017  
    I thought it was my internet as well lol..
    The thing is that i see the other players moving normally, and one time i was running from shattrath to shadowmoon valley, got 3/4 of the way there but got rubberbanded aaaallll the way back to shattrath where i was originally afking.. While i was running i was seeing mobs and players moving as usual.

9. July 9, 2017  
    It is actually called lag spike.

10. July 9, 2017  
    same problem aswell, can see other players move and play as usual.
    sometime the lag results in a dc tho - probably caused by spamming too many abilities in the lag spike (happened twice in arena today)

11. It is actually called lag spike.
    If it was that all players would get it my point of view, hence why described it different,

12. Played around 30 arenas yesterday and in 10 - that's right - 1/3 of my matches, my partners had this at the start of arena (2 different people).

It also caused us a raid wipe after arena as one of my partners moved away from trash and was standing about 100y away behind the entire raid, but actually was in front of raid and aggrod. He has a screenshot showing him at the back of the raid as he aggros the mobs 100y away...

This really needs sorting

13. I get teleported back when i use Levitate. And afterwards i experience the lag.

14. Actually suprised this issue doesn't have even more attention than this, already lost arenas and wiped many instances because of this, and I feel like the spikes have only gotten more frequent and longer lately.

15. Also happens to my arena partner. Lag starts when arena pops and usually lasts 20s-2min so we've lost many games that way. The lags don't start in the middle of arena but when the arena window pops so that's weird? Needs to be fixed asap tho.