1. July 9, 2017  

Help with Combat Rogue UI

So I've been raiding icc on my new combat rogue, pulling some solid dps, and have a true hatred for the armor pen cap. What I'm wondering is there a addon (or addons) that will let me see my SnD timer, Rupture timer, Combo Points, and energy all in the same place. I feel like this definitely should be achievable, but looking through the addon section, I can't quite figure out how to do it.

Thanks

P.S. generally on how many adds should I stop my single target rotation and just spam FoK while keeping SnD and Rupture up on target? (not arp capped)

2. July 9, 2017  
    So I've been raiding icc on my new combat rogue, pulling some solid dps, and have a true hatred for the armor pen cap. What I'm wondering is there a addon (or addons) that will let me see my SnD timer, Rupture timer, Combo Points, and energy all in the same place. I feel like this definitely should be achievable, but looking through the addon section, I can't quite figure out how to do it.

Thanks

P.S. generally on how many adds should I stop my single target rotation and just spam FoK while keeping SnD and Rupture up on target? (not arp capped)
    Weakauras, powerauras, needtoknow, nugcombobar,...

4+ is ideal to spam FoK. No need to maintain Rupture when u're FoKing.

3. July 9, 2017  

Thanks

I use Rogue Power Bars and it is easily customizable and very reliable
    Try using Blade Flurry when you're in a FoK worthy situation (like Onyxya fly phase and many sections of ICC such as Lady DW trash, pregunship battle, etc.)

4. You could also try sliceadmiral.