1. July 9, 2017  

ISBoxer master slot capped at 50 fps?

Does anyone know what could be causing only on 1 window, to limit my fps to 50? My specs permit it to be much higher and all the other windows go to the 200 fps cap that I set when they are selected.

Let me know what more info you need to solve this, I have no other programs open to cause a shortage, Vsync is off.

2. In ISboxer under Character sets in each team/character slot you can set a foreground and background fps limit if you click the number to the slot not the name of the character. There is also a way to do it in innerspace if you rightclick the innerspace icon and select configuration under FPS Limiter.

3. Thanks for the reply. When I set up the character set I made the fps limit to 200/30. It works for all windows except the first one. I have also went into inner space and changed it from 60 to 200, still no change. Thoughts?

4. ISboxer will override innerspace at least on the fps limiter, Easiest way to test is to run the CPU strategy wizard Set your CPU Strategy Round Robin ect, Towards the top of the wizard it will have fps setting that will apply to everyone on that team, Set your whatever FPS settings for Foreground and Background complete the rest of the wizard. Then Save your settings and export to innerspace. This should hopefully also overwrite any Window layout settings that might be causing a FPS limit.

If that doesn't fix it try redoing your window layout. Do you use instant swapping and do you use two monitors? Are they the same size/resolution?

5. Thanks again for the help.

I followed all of your suggestions and am still having issues.

I do use instant swapping and have a 3 monitor setup, but only 2 are used for multi-boxing. They are the same size and resolution, while the 3rd is a lower resolution and not used. The problem still persists if I disconnect my on-board graphics and reduce to a dual monitor setup, although I don't know why it would have fixed it considering the other 4 or 9 windows work fine, but I tried it anyway. :P

Let me know if you need anymore information if it hasn't stumped you too!

6. Yeah its got me stumped a bit lol, Is it just that one slot/place on the team?
    What happens when you launch just that slot and not the whole team?
    What happens to your fps when you launch the game through the .EXE and not Innerspace?
    Last ditch attempt i can think of is deleting the WTF in ISboxer for that slot/character and in renaming the one in the wow folder to see if something wonky is going on.

7. No luck unfortunately. I guess I can try a fresh install of the software tomorrow, although I don't remember changing any settings to affect fps. Thanks so much for your attempts! If I don't come back then I am living with the problem lol