1. July 9, 2017  

Pre-Raid/Freshly dinged level 70 Fury warrior

Okay, so i just hit level 70 for the first time ever, and i have no idea what way is the best to gear up for Kara.
    I'm not really able to find any good videos or toturials online, so i figured you guys might be able to find/write up something.
    Just need to know which pieces/rep/dungeons i should grind.
    Best regards!

2. I had a 10 minute look at gear for my levelling warrior yesterday and I was gonna aim for the list below. I totally forgot about 1h+shield but I'll be going wep2 into wep1 due to rarity and maybe even a different cloak. I decided on this gear over others due to what stats I prefer +gem slots so you can follow it or build off the list idc

Helm - Wastewalker/Doomplate
    Neck - Choker of Vile Intent
    Shoulder - Wastewalker Shoulderpads
    Cloak - Vengeance Wrap
    Chest - Ragesteel/Doomplate
    Bracer - Black Felsteel Bracers
    Hands - Cobrascale Gloves
    Belt - Girdle of the Deathdealer
    Legs - Doomplate Leggings
    Boots - Sha'tari Wrought Greaves
    Ring1 - Kaylaan's Signet
    Ring2 - Slayer's Mark of the Redemption
    Trink1 - Bloodlust Brooch
    Trink2 - Abacus of Violent Odds
    Wep1 - Lionheart Champion (Sword)
    Wep2 - Khorium Champion (Sword)
    Ranged - Skyfire Hawk-Bow

3. I had a 10 minute look at gear for my levelling warrior yesterday and I was gonna aim for the list below. I totally forgot about 1h+shield but I'll be going wep2 into wep1 due to rarity and maybe even a different cloak. I decided on this gear over others due to what stats I prefer +gem slots so you can follow it or build off the list idc

Helm - Wastewalker/Doomplate
    Neck - Choker of Vile Intent
    Shoulder - Wastewalker Shoulderpads
    Cloak - Vengeance Wrap
    Chest - Ragesteel/Doomplate
    Bracer - Black Felsteel Bracers
    Hands - Cobrascale Gloves
    Belt - Girdle of the Deathdealer
    Legs - Doomplate Leggings
    Boots - Sha'tari Wrought Greaves
    Ring1 - Kaylaan's Signet
    Ring2 - Slayer's Mark of the Redemption
    Trink1 - Bloodlust Brooch
    Trink2 - Abacus of Violent Odds
    Wep1 - Lionheart Champion (Sword)
    Wep2 - Khorium Champion (Sword)
    Ranged - Skyfire Hawk-Bow
    I'm gonna have to jump in here, you've just designed a level 70 Titan Grip Warrior in an expansion that does not have Titans Grip, and you've gone for items that would have this guy farming for weeks when there are faster routes, and a few better options.

1. Blacksmithing - You need to level Blacksmithing, if you don't have Blacksmithing you're gimping yourself.

Helm - Overlords Helmet of Second Sight - Shadowmoon Quest - (3 sockets, unless you're spending on a 12/3 meta this is the best). HC BM (for Wastewalker helm) high dps requirements means not many groups run it. Helm of the Claw is another option, Steamvaults Quest.

Neck - Natasha's Choker - Blade's Edge quest - You're not going to be farming all those badges for Vile Intent before you start raiding, Vile intent is only slightly stronger, Traitor's Noose and Adamantite Chain of the Unbroken are good choices though as both drop from Slave Pens HC (most highly farmed
    Heroic).

Shoulder - Ragesteel Crafted - Cheap and easy to acquire and extremely strong (equal to T4)

Cloak - Cloak of the Inciter (Shadow Labs normal) - Vengeance Wrap/Cloak of Darkness later but small gains means low priority pre raid.

Chest - Chestplate of A'dal - Netherstorm Quest for Arcatraz key. This is the best option though Shadowprowler Leatherworking crafted or Season 1 Gladiator are the best pre T4, both are expensive/big efforts, T4 is marginally the best overall.

Bracer - Black Felsteel Bracers - If you can get them cheap(ish) but not many crafters exist. General's Plate Bracers from BG farming are the best other option.

Hands - Ragesteel Gloves - Cheap/easy and if you have 350 Blacksmithing you get a 20 hit bonus with the shoulders, causing them to surpass Cobrascale at only a fraction of the cost. Wait for raid options from Gruul/Magtheridon to replace Ragesteel.

Belt - Girdle of the Deathdealer - But HC BM isn't a good option pre raid due to difficulty and not many groups running it. Deathforge Girdle from Sethekk Halls or General's Plate Belt are far easier options.

Legs - Midnight Legguards (Slave Pens HC) - Clefthoof Hide Leggings from Blades Edge quest are really strong while you're trying to farm this epic though, or you can go for the crafted Fel Leather leggings which lack stamina but are stronger still.

Boots - Fel Leather Boots - These are not only the best pre-raid but probably the best in T4 as a whole, if you want stamina the other option is Edgewalker Longboots from Moroes in Karazhan.

Ring 1 - Overseer's Signet - Netherstorm Quest
    Ring 2 - Kaylaan's Signet - Netherstorm Quest

Trinekt 1 - Hourglass of the Unraveller (BM)
    Trinket 2 - Bloodlust Brooch - But you probably be raiding before you have 41 badges. So Bladefist's Breath or Abacus of Violent Odds.

Weapon 1 - Drakefist Hammer (Blacksmith)
    Weapon 2 - Vindicator's Brand (Aldor) or Drakefist Hammer - Haste proc doesn't stack, just has higher uptime.

You could also get S1 Gladiator weapons if you're not a Blacksmith, but you should be. Hammersmith weapon + S1 offhand would be optimal. If you're an Orc and don't want Stormherald for PVP you can also go Axesmith and make 2x1h Axes which with the Orc expertise racial and stats would be stronger than 2x Drakefist.

Ranged - Mama's Insurance - Netherstorm quest (only Barrel-Blade Longrifle BOE from Doomwalker provides a worthwhile upgrade from this in T4).
    Edited: July 10, 2017

4. I'm gonna have to jump in here, you've just designed a level 70 Titan Grip Warrior in an expansion that does not have Titans Grip, and you've gone for items that would have this guy farming for weeks when there are faster routes, and a few better options.
    Thanks for clearing a bunch of stuff up, I'll take everything into account. I was just presuming I'd be able to handle it with the group I'm playing with lul

Also just to clear up on my end I never intended "wep1+wep2" to be titan grip, but more so I'll be getting wep1 and replacing with wep2.
    Edited: July 11, 2017

5. The doc is really useful, but it's missing a few items and the stat EP values used aren't accurate for Fury, causing the list to over/undervalue certain items.