1. July 9, 2017  

Bonelink donate on rogue?

I see alot of rogues with bonelink now, can we donate it or are they just lucky af in the drops?

2. July 9, 2017  
    You don't even need coins to see that you can't donate for it.

3. July 9, 2017  
    If you want Bonelink on your Rogue you gotta work for it by raiding. And most people don't accept that a STR trinket can be rolled by a Rogue so it's still pretty much rare.

Spoiler: Show
    But to be honest, it's soooo OP. I like mine a lot even though I feel carried by my procs.

4. July 9, 2017  
    Bonelink is not bis for any str class in pve. So most of the rogues roll like the others on bonelink because it's for pvp and not pve

5. July 9, 2017  
    BLF should be deleted from the game >_>

6. Bonelink is not bis for any str class in pve. So most of the rogues roll like the others on bonelink because it's for pvp and not pve
    I thought it was BiS for Unholy DK

7. I thought it was BiS for Unholy DK
    And Rets (on Yor'sahj) and Warrs.

8. And Rets (on Yor'sahj) and Warrs.
    No, it's not BiS for retribution paladins in any encounter.

If you're trash at this game, do not speak.

Thanks.

9. Bonelink is not bis for any str class in pve. So most of the rogues roll like the others on bonelink because it's for pvp and not pve
    That's just not true. It's BiS for Fury Warriors (150k crits mang) and maybe for Unholy DK.

10. It's good for any aoe-heavy fights.. Not hard to figure out that some trinkets are situational guys.

11. I got heroic BLF from raids on my rogue. If you want people to nerd rage at you every bg/arena, then farm one.

12. No, it's not BiS for retribution paladins in any encounter.

If you're trash at this game, do not speak.

Thanks.
    Bit aggressive.
    Any reasoning to why it's not BiS on that fight?
    Just to say, even the best Ret in the world back in Cata used BLF for that fight, he even says so on his guide page on the Method site. I don't think any member from Method is trash at this game, do you?
    Also here is a post discussing the trinket choices, please not that it states any fight with AoE (Yor) sim that trinket at 6660 dps for the HC version. The Raid finder version sims that trinket at 5232 dps while a HC Creche only gives about 3560 dps.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ragon-Soul-4-3
    Please do not talk to me about Rets...I know more than you ever will.

13. Bit aggressive.
    Any reasoning to why it's not BiS on that fight?
    Just to say, even the best Ret in the world back in Cata used BLF for that fight, he even says so on his guide page on the Method site. I don't think any member from Method is trash at this game, do you?
    Also here is a post discussing the trinket choices, please not that it states any fight with AoE (Yor) sim that trinket at 6660 dps for the HC version. The Raid finder version sims that trinket at 5232 dps while a HC Creche only gives about 3560 dps.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ragon-Soul-4-3
    Please do not talk to me about Rets...I know more than you ever will.
    Don't feed the trolls.