1. July 9, 2017  

Raids explanation

So i am 68 lvl Hunter and was wondering what should i do when i hit lvl 80? I know about raids and everything but where will i find gear and stuff , cause ive heard that you need gear to go to raids . It sounds to me like a cursed circle . Thanks to anyone who can explain it to me ^^

2. July 9, 2017  
    FoS/PoS/HoR HC farm once your 80 to get your pre-raid gear.

3. July 9, 2017  
    So the only way is to play dungeons right? Are there people actualy playing those dungeons?

Sorry for stupid questions , this is my first character on wow ever :D

4. July 9, 2017  
    Yes people farm these daily until they are geared enough for ICC. Lots of Pre-raid BiS items here.

5. July 9, 2017  
    Once 80 you have a lot of options, the easiest and fastest way is to farm Forge of Souls-fos-/Pit of Saron-pos- normal modes for some "decent" gear so you can join Heroic Dungeons for your daily quest-which provides emblems, which can be used to buy items-. Also, you should farm fos/pos for emblems of triumph so you can buy a tier 9 set, which is pretty good. While doing dungeons remember to have a tabard of one of the factions in northerend-examples: kirin tor, argent, knights of ebon blade, so you can get reputation with these factions while in heroic dungeons=> you can buy gear from their vendors+ recipies for proffesions. In short, farm pos/fos, get gear with emblems and from these dungeons-the hc part of them gives pretty nice loot as well- and then try to get in some TOC groups-trial of the crusader-....aaaa..ah yes, go in groups that farm reputation inside icecrown citadel for a neat ring. You can find guides to gear up your char on the internet if you need more info:). Have fun