1. July 9, 2017  

Legion server

Hello,

I've been looking on the internet for some time but couldn't find any reviews of the Legion servers of Warmane. I'm thinking about playing WoW again but was curious how the quality of Legion is. Are there a lot of bugs and quests that not work so you can progress difficult or is it a quitte good server where everything (generally) works?

Thanks in advance!:)

Kind regards,

Missvormd

2. July 9, 2017  
    Warmane does not have a Legion expansion server as far as I am aware.

3. July 9, 2017  

4. Come on Warmane give us Legion. Im totally sure that people will love that patch. You left Cataclysm at all anyway. Many people stopped playing in warmane at all bcoz of Cataclysm and went in other servers. I am the same, i won`t play in warmane till you fix Cataclysm or put Wow Legion

5. Legion core is even more complex to work on than mop from what i read, and they are already busy working on tbc, wotlk and mop cores with a small amount of devs, they can't handle anymore expansions. Cata was already abandoned. I don't think Legion will come out any time soon in the future years, there is still allot of work to be done on the current ones. Although i would love to see a Legion realm here one day, they are doing a good job considering the number of xpacks they work on.