1. July 9, 2017  

Cash shop

So, im assuming the cash shop will open with the release of t5, which is tuesday??

Can a mod confirm this?

2. T5 is released Wednesday not Tuesday afaik and since there have been no official post I don't think u should be holding your breath... but then again who knows

3. well believe it or not but its possible to get gear other ways than just buying it, u can raid, craft and do instances EVEN pvp! its kinda amazing if u ask me!

4. i hope they label the people who buy gear so everyone knows who didn't earn their loot. :^)

5. Wasting time raiding 2010 year old content in 2017 once again just to get pixels you could obtain via website clicking ?

Originally Posted by Luzias
    i hope they label the people who buy gear so everyone knows who didn't earn their loot. :^)
    I hope they lable all donor bashing kids with "Cockroach" title.
    Edited: July 10, 2017

6. i hope they release the PVP gear.i have 2 alts,its almos timpossible to gear them up for PVP.

7. i`d like them to add something on the armory like feats of strenght where it says that you`ve cleared a certiant raid in X time etc. Similar to the one on the PvE ladder, that would make it possible to see if someone has donated their gear or earned it as it should be. I dont see any issue with this being added.

8. i`d like them to add something on the armory like feats of strenght where it says that you`ve cleared a certiant raid in X time etc. Similar to the one on the PvE ladder, that would make it possible to see if someone has donated their gear or earned it as it should be. I dont see any issue with this being added.
    so people can start donor bashing all over again?

also just because someone have donated dont mean he is bad player,just mean he have a job.

9. Wasting time raiding 2010 year old content in 2017 once again just to get pixels you could obtain via website clicking ?
    You can go play on a PvP server, the main focus of the game is PvE. The same logic can be used for PvP "10 year old PvP L U L". If you really think its fun donating warglaives and full t6 when it comes out, well i dont see a point in playing the game when its based around gearing your character.

I`ve PvP`d on every single Xpac except for Vanilla and Legion, and what i can say is that TBC PvP is by far the worst choice you can take to do Arenas. If you want good tier PvP S7 is probably the best time you could do arenas or season 10 cataclysm. MOP had some fairly decent PvP in 5.4.8 , and WoD is kinda ****.

10. Donor bashing? How is that donor bashing having achivements via Armory??
    On wrath then you should disable achivements and titles cuz of donor bashing. Its just a neat little idea that can be implemented to show if you actually did the raid. Imagine inviting some full t5 geared guy in your guild and hes clueless about whats going on and what hes doing.
    And if you`re a good player and you donate for your gear i dont see a problem clearing the raid, unless you want to PvP only.
    So your argument is invalid.

11. Donor bashing? How is that donor bashing having achivements via Armory?? On wrath then you should disable achivements and titles cuz of donor bashing. Its just a neat little idea that can be implemented to show if you actually did the raid. Imagine inviting some full t5 geared guy in your guild and hes clueless about whats going on and what hes doing. And if you`re a good player adn you donate for your gear i dont see a problem clearing the raid, unless you want to PvP only.

So your argument is invalid.
    as far as i know there will not be t5 in shop right away so your example is stupid.
    imagine really good player who have also donated for his gear and he can outdps everyone in your guild? you not gonna inv him just because he donate for his gear?well this is donor bashing.

as for PVP who say PVP in TBC is bad thats your own opinion.if you dont like it dont do it,no need to force your opinion to other players.i personally love it only thing i hate about it is the fact i need to grind honor for too long.

12. When people think spending time vs money makes a difference lul

1. Get a job
    2. Work 1 hr
    3. Buy 10 coins
    4. Repeat

OR

1. Don't get a job
    2. Farm 1 hr
    3. Wish you earned 10 coins
    4. Repeat

TIME IS MONEY FRIEND

13. T5 wont be in the shop untill the gear has been obtained, but if the player is good and donates the gear he`ll be already in the top guilds that are clearing the raids, and just donating so he can get the gear faster.
    Also he`d have to apply to the guild, so it wont be just like "hey guise im good pleyer t5 ger invite ples".

Thats why having the feats of strenght on your armory would be pretty nice knowing that you have killed X bosses in Y raid and in Z time for each boss like on the PvE ladder.

123 ... Last