1. T5 wont be in the shop untill the gear has been obtained, but if the player is good and donates the gear he`ll be already in the top guilds that are clearing the raids, and just donating so he can get the gear faster.
    Also he`d have to apply to the guild, so it wont be just like "hey guise im good pleyer t5 ger invite ples".

Thats why having the feats of strenght on your armory would be pretty nice knowing that you have killed X bosses in Y raid and in Z time for each boss like on the PvE ladder.
    why will he be in top guild?what is he just join the server but have done this content countless times on retail and other servets,or he have simple pug?and to be honest TBC is super simple expansion not much to learn you just need to not be completely ******ed to perform good.also if someone make good/bad application for your guild you will already know what kind of person he is.why do you care did he paid for his gear or farm it?

Feats of strenght is something they add in later expansions and its stupid as ****.it make it almost impossible to people who have join the server later on to catch up because everyone ask you for the echiev.
    at least it make sense on retail where the raids are new and the echiev mean you have done the content and learn it.it literally make no sense at all having it in TBC just so you know who is donor and who is not.
    Edited: July 10, 2017

2. i hope they label the people who buy gear so everyone knows who didn't earn their loot. :^)
    Its pretty easy to tell who donated for their gear and who didn't. General skill and knowledge of the class will be lacking as well as incorrect talents/gems/gear in general. These are the ones to stay away from

3. Its pretty easy to tell who donated for their gear and who didn't. General skill and knowledge of the class will be lacking as well as incorrect talents/gems/gear in general. These are the ones to stay away from
    Because people who just get carried acquire "general skill and knowledge" by magic as part of picking up equipment, right?
    Meanwhile, people who have played the class and expansion before, get that knowledge sucked out of their brains along with coins when they get some item, by the same magic, yeah?

4. Hihi o lord tis miracle,he learned the spell death of doom and magically became death masta once he picked that <insert weapon here from tbc> and starting having highest skill in game.

On serious topic ,alot of people forget donations keep normal people playing.Dont ever forget that.Other wise it wudda been ultra hard/if not impossible to keep servers up.So next time you see someone donated,you should in reality thank him,beacuse despite his skill he still donated and supportd the server.Something some people know very little about.

Also as Obnox said some people did this content on retail for xxx time,perhaps they are working people now who dont have time to play<insert xxx hours here> and just want to relive old content while being geared for it.

5. [QUOTE=

also just because someone have donated dont mean he is bad player.[/QUOTE]

most of the time yes that is what it means... sadly

6. Wasting time raiding 2010 year old content in 2017 once again just to get pixels you could obtain via website clicking ?

I .

wtf? if u dont play to clear content then wtf do u play for? stadning around i shatt flashing donation gear? gaaaaaaay!
    im all for donating dont get me wrong but what ur saying doesent make any sense?

7. most of the time yes that is what it means... sadly
    i means they have a job and dont have as much free time most of the time.

8. I love alts but don't have the time I did 10 years ago (i've been promoted a couple of times, LOL before being a boss I used to play wow while at work!). So, now I spend the time on one maybe two toons and will use the cash shop to gear up other classes I want to play.

9. T5 wont be in the shop untill the gear has been obtained, but if the player is good and donates the gear he`ll be already in the top guilds that are clearing the raids, and just donating so he can get the gear faster.
    Also he`d have to apply to the guild, so it wont be just like "hey guise im good pleyer t5 ger invite ples".

Thats why having the feats of strenght on your armory would be pretty nice knowing that you have killed X bosses in Y raid and in Z time for each boss like on the PvE ladder.
    TBC didn't have achievements, not that achieves mean squat considering carries have been sold regularly throughout the years.

10. I think people should be happy about the ability to donate for things in-game. At the end of the day it's what pays the salary of the great devs, gms etc that help deliver a grand gaming experience!

On that note, any news on whether lvl 60 epics will be released on marketplace?

11. lol the so called no p2w servers, you really think they are charity?

you have all kinds of under the table shady business between rogue gm and players

I will take molten's biz model any time of the day

12. lol the so called no p2w servers, you really think they are charity?

you have all kinds of under the table shady business between rogue gm and players

I will take molten's biz model any time of the day
    You also dont have to play here.

13. The server was created with a cash shop in mind, you aren't going to now sway anyones opinion. It's why they created Medivh, for people that didn't want one. People are going to justify their stance anyway they see fit until their eyes bleed, no use trying to change their minds. Either ignore it, join Medivh, or quit.

I don't like cash shops either, but I like playing TBC more than I don't like cash shops. Bad players will exist free gear or not, so avoid them and be on your merry way.

14. You also dont have to play here.
    are you unable to read or having difficulty comprehend?

15. Thread jacked.

It was a simple question, a few select items im having a hard time acquiring and that's why i asked.

@mod, can you confirm please?

Thanks.

First 1234 Last