1. That's not an easy task, unless devs approve of a big list going into one report on bug tracker.
    If anything I can go to ghost world and run a few test since that area is pretty much a playground away from the normal ohase everyone is in.

But ya as mentioned, a majority of spells that dont have dot effrct are not shown on combat log if you are quick to get out of combat.

I'd like to confirm that getting into arena or bg mid attack does the same thing.
    I'd say do it one by one or something.

@-Notorious-

I went back to some of my older post, for starters Arcane Shot/Kill Shot and Shuriken Toss were used during the Gurubashi incident we had.

2. Well the only good thing is these guys are still around. I thought they'd vanish for good :)

Saw one of them in Goldshire a few hours ago.

3. Well, what I can say it is odd and pretty badass. Also I wasn't attacking lowbies, I'm lvl 26 and the Horde guy was 28 Warrior, prot. I took my chances, but didn't think I'd be attacked by Stealthed Hunters.

4. Consider that a warning. Not everyone take kindly to random fools that try their hand in a fight with someone who is worried about leveling up.

Horde ghosts act aggressive and more like security freaks and won't let things like that slide.

Anyways everyone who whereas a suit, you should be extra cautious of, especially if it is a low level player in a black suit.

First 12