1. S2

Are you serioulsy planning to start s2 with t5? I haven't seen anyone with a gladiator's weapons or full s1 set yet. It's way too early for that. Also, will badges, AP and honor be wiped? Any official information on PvP arena titles, I think an official information should be out AT LEAST a month before the season's conclusion so people could calculate their points and plan on what to buy next, please clarify on that. These questions have probably been asked before, yet I couldn't find a proper thread.

Regards

2. That they are opening T5 raids doesn't mean there will be Season 2 man :) Season 2 is sheduled at 20 August.

3. Uh but how can S2 be planned for August when they stated it would be released with BT, S3 with ZA and S4 with SWP?

4. Tbh I haven't seen the thread stating that s2 follows t5 s3 t6 and so on?
    Tho it makes sense releasing t5 content now since Kara maggy and gruul is allready being farmed and pugged by most ppl - this way all the pve ppl have something to do

5. Ye wtf is happening. not releasing t5 and new season at the same time will **** things up. hardcore pve will have a HUGE advantage in arena like wtf.

6. Awidius, where did they say that it would be 20 August? Could you give me a link?