1. Silence effect on different classes (Question)

As a fairly new player to PVP (not wow in general) I would like some insight in spell mechanics which I think could be very Interesting.

As I have noticed long ago, while becomming silenced (ex. Strangulated) Unholy DKs are unable to cast spells like Anti-Magic Shell, Icebound Fortitude, Death's Pact etc. But at the same time they are able to use Strikes : Death Strike, Blood Strike, Scourge Strike. What I want to know is what effect does silence have on other classes (what spells can they cast, what can they not cast). I would assume casters become shut down (almost) entirely, like mages can not cast anything exept Ice Block, Priests can only cast dispersion (???)...

Basically I want to know which spells can different classes cast and which can they not cast when they are silenced , like can rogues use Cloak Of Shadows, Vanish ,Preparation, Sprint etc. Can warriors use Charge, Retaliation Etc...

An alternative to this post could have been going up to a player of each class and testing it in duels, which would be a very timeconsuming research, so please be easy on me. Your help is appreciated.

2. Shamans - everything is locked but totems - he can not wind shear you but he can use grounding totem f.e.
    Druids - locked except feral skills
    Mages - locked except IB
    Paladins - locked except bubble
    Locks - locked
    Rogues - nothing to silence, worthy only to keep them in combat
    Warriors - same for rogues, general use for silence is to remove Spell Reflection buff (it does nto reflect silence)
    Death knights - locked only magic spells aka shell, fortitude, death grip, strangulate, meele kick, other abilities mentioned by you are phisical so he can use em
    Huntards - only traps, silencing shot, mend pet are locked
    Edited: July 10, 2017

3. Not that the result is pleasant, as in i was hoping silence can at least prevent Vanish or Evasion or something on rogues, but the roundup is great. Thanks.

4. Silenced warriors cannot use shouts(piercing, demoralizing, buff shouts) and thunderclap

5. Paladins - locked except bubble
    All the spells are locked, but still can use Crusader Strike and Divine Storm, since they're categorized as melee damage (physical, which they are), and bubble of course, everything else is locked iirc.

6. Also,keep in mind that most silences "silence the spell and prevent any spell from that school of magic from being cast",meaning that if for example you are a mage and you silence another mage that casts a frostbolt,the other mage has its casting interrupted and he can't cast frost spells for X seconds,but he can still cast fire spells (blast,fireball,scorch) or arcane spells (arcane missiles,arcane blast)

7. I think you are mistaking Silence with Interrupt. Silence would prevent mage from casting anything (apart from iceblock) anyways. It's the interrupt (ex. MindFreeze) that interrupts spellcasting and prevents the spell from the same school from being cast (your example).