1. Afking battleground Feature.

I have notiched that in some battlegrounds you can afk the whole match without being kicked. This is really dissapointing because when I am gearing I see the same people afking the whole match long, so I asume they`re botting aswell, and that isnt really fair, though?
    Edited: July 10, 2017

2. The first person I notiched doing this is: Ukitakekun

I`ll be adding more names to this list if I see afking people the whole match and abusing this BUG.

"Reporting via forum thread or posting visitor message is considered inappropriate use of the forums and action will be taken as well as the thread being deleted."
    Edited: July 10, 2017

3. Well using the in-game feature to report will crash your client so what other choice do the players have ?
    Take a screenshot and send Aldtharios a PM? They will monitor the player. Videos are obviously better (use bandicam). Just get a 5-10 second video of the player botting.

4. Well using the in-game feature to report will crash your client so what other choice do the players have ?
    I am surprised that error still exists. Reporting nowadays take time before the criminal is dealt with.

5. It also takes 10 minutes to kick an offline player... combine afkers and offliners you end up with boring bgs 90% of the time.

Take a screenshot and send Aldtharios a PM? They will monitor the player. Videos are obviously better (use bandicam). Just get a 5-10 second video of the player botting.
    Last time I sent him a report, he told me to use the ingame feature...which doesn't work.

6. A gm just needs to look at this and jsut end it.

7. A gm just needs to look at this and jsut end it.
    I don't think that is possible. Plus it would have to be a dev that needs to look at this, not a gm.
    Anyways this has been going since the realm began, so I doubt any fix will be done regarding this issue.

8. But this is a huge problem in pvp, how can you be alble to just look around it.