1. Gold for Epic Riding.

As many of you guys im farming Gold for my Epic Riding. At the Moment im at 1500 Gold and with Mount i still need 3700 Gold. With my 60% Mount im getting outfarmed looking for Herbs. Now i started questing through Netherstorm and some SMV. Terokar,Zangar, Blades Edge Mountain are still not touched for Quests. Is it possible to make this Amount going through those zones?I guess its pretty time consuming. When im counting with about 11g Reward each Quests there must be like 330+ Quests completed

Also ive got 60 Coins left.So with those i could buy 800-1000 Gold or an Alt and farm Questzones also.What u guys think?
    Edited: July 10, 2017

2. If you should be able to make it if not get damn near close. Leveling up another toon is another good way (you can sale him for coins on the shop).

I love leveling and sold a lv60 War, next up is lv62 Hunter. After that I will probably do a mage/lock. I will have my epic fllyer soon too. =)

3. @crouderino
    At this moment, the best way for farming the gold is questing in Outland at level 70. Just so you know i did Netherstorm straight in 14 hours, whole zone, and earned 1600-1700gold. When you calculate quest gold gains, you need to count as well some awesome rewards that sell for 5-10g each + trash loot from mobs.

I already started warlock alt, dinged 70 in hellfire->zangar. Finished Nagrand with 900g gains, moved to Blade Edge last night.
    So, it's really the best way of earning gold, because primal spots are overfarmed, and even some mats are very low with price (leathers etc)

My guess:
    Nagrand 900g~
    Blade Edge 900g~
    Netherstorm 1700g~
    SMV 800-900~
    Terokkar ~dont know tbh
    this is not the correct amount of gold, its just a guess, except Netherstorm which i've done in one day.
    + the gold from long *** chains at the end of zones that sometimes require you to go to some dungeon, or go across Outland to complete.

4. I remember when I created my first twink on retail (my main was level 57 lul) I logged on my friends mage and just farmed Outland quests. I think I made 2.5k in a day or so starting with Netherstorm.

5. Just do Outland quests for now. Having so many players on a TBC server makes it impossible to efficiently farm anything profession related. So just do the quests. Also don't forget that while doing quests you will get lots of items as well. Be it greys that you will vendor (the grey armor/weapons sell for nice gold), cloth, some turn-in rep items, or even greens/blues/epics if you're lucky enough. The point is, while questing, you won't only be getting gold from quests, but also all the stuff I mentioned already.

6. hey quick question about the netherstorm questing thing, is there any pre quests that lead to the zone? leading to having more quests in there? or u just simply go and take everything u can in the zone.

7. Just go there and take iit all, but you get prequest for 1 of the quests from blade edge camps. Like "talk to this guy at area52" etc.

8. Cmonman... i doubt you get even 1600g on warmane server by making all quests possible in netherstorm.. Actually that i performed too 1 day ago and I completed even 5man quests and im barely on 1350g Ive repaired self twice for 8g each... and I sold 85% items I got from quests and these grey and trash loot I sold too.. So i really dont know but I think you are not right... and trust me.. I made everything to take every quest i met... even these from Area 52 chain quest I took in Aldor bank

9. Alternatively you can just farm primal fires.
    They sell for ~50g each.

10. hi i can sell 1000G to you at 50 coin.