1. Black Temple - Warglaives of Azzinoth donation

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I was wondering why there's no character in the realm (Outland) that have the Warglaives of Azzinoth (Black Temple), but one of my partners told me that BT is not scripted yet, so is not available to the players. I would like to know when BT is going to be ready to play, and if the Warglaives are going to be in the donation options after that.

2. I see patch notes showing fixes to BT, but they are releasing T5 in just 2 days.... so my guess is not for a while. As far as your second question... They stated that gear will not be available for purchase on the shop until they feel enough people have farmed it the legitimate way. With how hard it is to get both glaives I would say we will probably be seeing guilds clearing Funwell before glaives hit the shop.

3. Not for a while and once they have drop... we're expecting them on the store.

4. I just really hope they never put legendary items for sale, as in retal warglaives at a 3% drop or smthng. Selling legendary items takes all the effort.

5. more ppl had warglaives when ppl learned to check if raid id have glaives in em, prolly ****load of glaives will get farmed if warmane admins dont change smting in droprates

6. i hope warglaives never hit the cash shop, as soon as they do every kid and their brother will have them and ruin pvp especially the arena brackets

7. i hope warglaives never hit the cash shop, as soon as they do every kid and their brother will have them and ruin pvp especially the arena brackets
    **** PVP. It ruins the feel of the game at its core. The legendarys are supposed to be rare and require serious dedication to a single raiding guild, to be obtained.

8. This is a progression server, T5 only just released. If they want to ruin the server for a few bucks then sure they can release Warglaives.