1. Desync

I have this weird problem that I get desynced in dungeons sometimes. I say in dungeons because that is the only place I have experienced this issue so far. The desync occurs irregularly and its duration is always different, sometimes lasting 2 minutes. While desynced I am able to move around and see what everybody is doing and writing in chat but nobody else can see what I do and therefore I cannot interact with anything. I guess this is some weird problem with my client not sending information to the server but receiving information for some reason. As I am a healer this is especially annoying. I would be really grateful if someone was able to help me fix this problem. If needed I can give you further information such as the list of Add-Ons I am currently using. Thanks in advance.

2. Can you provide a bit more info on the issue? When does it happen (I'm assuming after being mind controlled by a mob because that caused problems in the past)?

Also, please report issues on the bugtracker

3. My Add-Ons:
    http://imgur.com/a/kY2NV

I cannot pin point excactly when the issue appears but I realize that it is there when I start a new fight. I don't need to endure any CC in the fight before that so there was no mind control. For everybody else I seem to be standing around doing nothing. My friend told me that I was standing at the mobs we killed last so I guess it is almost immediatly after the fight. Sometimes the issue lasts only a few seconds and sometimes it lasts far more than a minute. I have disabled Firewall, Windows Defender and deinstalled every antivirus program. I don't know if I can provide any more information other than sharing my thoughts with you. I have 3 theories:
    1. Something in the looting process causes the issue.
    2. Something in the fight casues the issue.
    3. Some Add-On causes the issue.
    I would guess that 3. is the most likely because I always play together with a friend and he never has this issue but he has a different Add-On list.

My Setup(maybe it is important):
    Intel Core i5 7600k @ 4.3GHz
    MSI Z270 PRO
    1x8GB DDR4 RAM
    Geforce GTX 960