1. Can't mail Heirloom bow, GM said because I enchanted it. But I can mail others

GM told me in a recent ticket I can't mail my Charmed Ancient Bone heirloom bow because "I enchanted it" saying "You can't mail enchanted heirloom items"
    I had put a sniper scope on it.
    And yet I've successfully mailed my Tattered Dreadmist Robe with a + mana enchant. And my Balanced Heartseekers with Fiery Weapon on them.
    I'm not trying to mail to another account or server, just to another character on same account.
    So what gives?

2. Wasn't there fact, that if you enchant heirloom with high level enchant, your character has to hit that level before you can equip item? As I know that's how it is no? There were some enchants you couldn't use that low lvl chars can wear.

3. I thought that all heirlooms could only be enchanted with a lower level enchant, that they are always mailable, they are frickin' heirlooms Bind On Account

4. From what I see, heirloom enchanted with high level enchant can't be worn by low lvl character apparently. So that's that, try to make low lvl scope on it and see what happens?

5. I'll try putting a lower scope on it, but the thing is.. I put the sniper scope on it when my hunter WAS low level. So I don't see why it won't mail.

6. And what do you know, stuck a crude scope (+1 damage) on it and it mailed just fine, back to what the GM said "you can't mail enchanted heirloom items" I'm gonna say, wha?

7. well, i guess they can't know everything huh? haha
    Edited: July 12, 2017