1. Horribull, do you even still play here?

2. Horribull, do you even still play here?
    I play on Neltharion and only Neltharion everyday.

3. At what ST do u play? I can't seem to get any bg's vs you, or maybe you are alliance now? (just curious tho)

4. Robbery here
    From my point of view, as a person who dumped close to 1k coins in cata back when all my friends were still playing on it, those toons holds memories, and if they get wiped, i'ed be sad.
    I couldn't agree more with Icydeath; Neltharion (Just the realm itself; even being as dead as it is) takes me back to the golden years in my 9ish year WoW gameplay. Needless to say, I realize I am but an insignificant piece of the puzzle as far as Warmane is concerned; To say otherwise would be downright appalling; considering my love for the server and this recent year of butchery brought down on Neltharion; but with that being said; The day Neltharion receives one of these "Character Wipes", gets shut down, or merged with whatever server they have to throw Characters at, will honestly be the day World of Warcraft dies as a source of entertainment to me. By the way things are going, I'd say it won't be much longer.

5. At what ST do u play? I can't seem to get any bg's vs you, or maybe you are alliance now? (just curious tho)
    I play around 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (ST). It depends of when I come back from work or if I have IRL things to do, but I usually log around this time. I also play at night time like 1:00 AM to 4:00 AM depending if I have to wake up early the next morning or not.

I play both sides since I own two guilds and I am trying to take care of both at the same time. When a faction seems empty, I bring my guild there so the BGs stay challenging. That way, it seems like the realm is still alive ; instant queue + challenge + fun.

I'd be quite happy if more people would join me when I BG. This game is still 100% enjoyable (depends the time your playing and the faction) from my point of view :)

6. I play around 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (ST). It depends of when I come back from work or if I have IRL things to do, but I usually log around this time. I also play at night time like 1:00 AM to 4:00 AM depending if I have to wake up early the next morning or not.

I play both sides since I own two guilds and I am trying to take care of both at the same time. When a faction seems empty, I bring my guild there so the BGs stay challenging. That way, it seems like the realm is still alive ; instant queue + challenge + fun.

I'd be quite happy if more people would join me when I BG. This game is still 100% enjoyable (depends the time your playing and the faction) from my point of view :)
    Our guild is active around 6-10 pm ST (I think that's the most active time), personally I log around 7 to 9 pm and yes the challenge is always appreciated. ;) Meet ya in battlegrounds and gj for the efforts.

7. I know developers can't worry so much to make a server work like a bizzlike , because they have like 5-6 servers(not sure ) xD , but c'mon man, 2 years Nefarian not fixed,Glory of the FL also, it's not even fun to play here, just spam DS, FL and that's it, we can't even do ToT4W properly, why Warmane, why......... cata was the expansion that made u famous and it made u stand on your feets,and now u just ignore it like that? , without Cata you probably would be late with your payments and other stuff, so please , bring us back the old vote system, WHY? because we would vote on top 100 cata private servers,where we would get alot of votes and ppl would join, fix devlog alittle bit, specially raids, please, I started playing on Molten when I was 7, join date was 2011,am I 13 now ? Yes , I am. My friends all play new games like fifa 17,pes 17 ,battlefield 1, unknown's battlegrounds,CS:GO, and other stuff, but I'm still here. Why? because this is the most beatiful expansion in the world and I really like Molten,but it seems I wasted all my time for nothing, thank you for that Warmane.

8. Cata and MoP bring no money

thats the bottom line

9. Cata and MoP bring no money

thats the bottom line
    LOL Cata brought a ton of money until they killed it.

10. Yea it did, but not anymore.

And when it did Cara got regular fixes and attention from the devs. I played here when they opened and i remember stuff got fixed fast.

But then bad choices and the focus on the wotlk new core (basically they rewrote the whole core) made them forget about Cara since people were so hyped about the new wotlk core. The rest is history and the result is what you have now.

They probably have 1 part time dev working on stuff for Cata cause developing for Cata sadly means developing for 500 people aka they rather opened a TBC serv that would bring money than focus on Cata.....that says a lot about their priorities.

11. Yea it did, but not anymore.

And when it did Cara got regular fixes and attention from the devs. I played here when they opened and i remember stuff got fixed fast.

But then bad choices and the focus on the wotlk new core (basically they rewrote the whole core) made them forget about Cara since people were so hyped about the new wotlk core. The rest is history and the result is what you have now.

They probably have 1 part time dev working on stuff for Cata cause developing for Cata sadly means developing for 500 people aka they rather opened a TBC serv that would bring money than focus on Cata.....that says a lot about their priorities.
    So true. Though there were still tons of people donating on Cata after Moltdown, which is around the time they stopped fixing stuff. I know quite a few people who were donating hundreds of dollars every week or 2. But they used all that money to fix Wrath, sadly. I'll never understand the Wrath hype, pretty sure I'd puke if I ever saw the inside of ICC ever again.

12. Would be cool if they would clean the server and have a fresh start. Make Ragnarok great again!
    that will be awesome and i am sure lots of people will come back to play if there is fresh cata start.

13. that will be awesome and i am sure lots of people will come back to play if there is fresh cata start.
    This is just nonsense. The #1 reason we even have the server still running are the HC pvp players from arena-tournament.com/other pvp private servers that got migrated here. These players have worked years on their toons (i know a guy who has 2400 3v3 achievement from 2012!).
    It's obviously easy to say "YES, FRESH START!!" when you haven't achieved anything special in the game yourself.

Basically what it comes down to is deciding whether you want to please the players who already have proven themselves to be loyal supporters of warmane.com by donating and playing here or do you want to please the random noobs who probably aren't never gonna donate and will move on to other realms in matter of months.

Myself, having donated only few hundred dollars would not be that sad about fresh start either but the people with r1 titles, +10k achievement points etc. You basically are killing the realm if you delete these toons from their owners.

What the realm really needs to start gaining population again is obvious. We need more arenas, more 3v3, more duel events etc. Nobody is interested in Cata PVE in the long run, its rather dull and boring after a while.

For starters, we need to revive the 3s ladder. To do this, we need a working soloque. This should be #1 priority right now.

14. (i know a guy who has 2400 3v3 achievement from 2012!).
    Interesting with achievs from 2012 when server got wiped at Moltdown.

15. Interesting with achievs from 2012 when server got wiped at Moltdown.
    Those achivs were earned in Arena Tournament man.

First 123 Last