1. Neltharions future and the missing devlog.

Hi, i would like to ask the staff, why you didn't write about the Cataclysm project in the devlog? I don't lie to you... you can see 10 - 20 people still active on the cata forum all day - every day. It means from my aspect: peoples still care and want to play on Neltharion. It doesn't matter for them how much people leaving... They made a relatively strong community... ( for example: Horribull and the peoples at the Bg Pictures again topic. ) and because of this they still like it here.

So my question is: can we get an answer about what's your plan with Neltharion? You want to make it shine again? From the community side i would like to know what decision you want to make about Neltharion... I think you could make together Molten and AT aka Warmane a pretty good PVP server, because PVE is actually lacking from content and focus. I saw the class fixes were the priority for you... from my side i think the best should be that to clear a server, focus on pvp: fix the stats, spells, bg's and arenas and remove pve content (incl. items, raids, dungeons...) after that happen we should advertise the realm TOGETHER. The reason is simple: lot of people invested money to the work of the staff, devs, keeping the server alive. They feel sad, abandoned after the server get actually really small care... I think if only 1 content would work good or almost "perfect", they would feel more happy and they would come back with their friends... but the actually statement is horrible.

Now it's the time to introduce myself... I was playing on Molten wow - Sargeras realm, i was playing mostly PVE and sometimes PVP... i was playing on AT server also, just for the proper PVP experience. You can't say that Cataclysm was dying, because of the content, the lore... Back in the days Cataclysm was GLORIOUS... I know it was hyped, and it wasn't working the best at the past also... but it was working good enough for the players... don't forget Molten had the first working Dragon Soul khmm T13 content if you look at the history of Cataclysm Private Servers... I don't know where are the peoples from the old Molten and Arena Tournament servers now... but if we add the numbers they were together around 15 - 20k+ player... Now i play on Retail, if i have some free time beetwen the weekly 40 - 50 hour work... and real life... I would like to come back and play on your server... i don't like Retail and the legion... most of the people are unexperienced, the content got ridiculously casual from PVE side... PVP is unbalanced... and the gameplay feels repetitive by farming Artifact Power everyday just to have existence...

I would like to see a Poll hyped on the Warmane website, facebook page about what the peoples want to see on the Cataclysm Server as a future... I would like to see the resoult, like they want a PVP oriented server / PVE oriented server / They want to get the Server Closed... I think "we" deserve this.

I hope one of the Moderator will send a message to one of the Staff member about my request. (and won't delete this topic, because i didn't plan to make hate speech about Warmanes work...)
    Edited: July 10, 2017

2. We can no longer complain on the forums, Mercy forbid us. Sorry :(

3. I can absolutely understand, at this point you can't revive the realm anymore without a complete rework including a character wipe.
    I'm not even mad to lose all the stuff I spent thousands of dollars for, I just wanna thank Warmane for delivering so much fun and an epic experience on a private server.
    Some thoughts about the future of cataclysm from the staff would be very much appreciated.

4. it's not really a complain... atleast i can't say that about my idea. I have ideas, what would be good for Warmane and for the Community also... i see peoples doesn't post here (at the forum) PVE pictures anymore, so i threw up a pure PVP server idea, focusing only 1 content: the PVP... but PVE gear should give only the stats, for example the tier sets... set bonus and PVE weapon/trinket effect should be disabled. (for example: bone link trinket...) I think this would make the game more challenging from the PVP side. (there wouldn't be more random things... what would make the arena and duels give a better gameplay) The game would feel more "fresh and balanced" then before, after changes get applied... (just like in Legion...) if Warmane could make Transmog in WOTLK and WOD models in wotlk/cata/mop... then it shouldn't be a big problem from the side of the Staff and the developers... ;)
    Edited: July 10, 2017

5. I would like to know also, if there is an option in the poll for getting merged into another realm... like BC / WOTLK / MOP as almost max lvl char, with a starter gear... It's not fair, if i don't mention it... just think about it... I can't represent the community alone... i'm just a small part of the community... you can say whatever you want... the fact won't change...

From another side:
    Mercy was not talking foolish, it was right... when she/he comment to a negative, cynic thread: "I also bet the developers in question that helped with this update are feeling really good reading threads people make about it."

From the community side: maybe it was foolish from the Developers / Staff side to put more attention into "new" project like BC... ignoring Cata and MOP... just to make sure Wotlk and BC get "fully" scripted as soon as possible...) [as i know they use the same core?... or atleast very similar... - i'm not sure about that)

But i would like to hear that: what's the plan after BC and WOTLK is scripted relatively well... i mean almost retail like... what will be your new plan? start to focus on Cata and Mop? or you want to make a Vanilla server also?...

I still say everything without disrespect and hate speech... I'm just curious about the things...
    Thanks for your answer ;)

Ps.: Share your ideas also... how the things could change "fast", smooth and easy...

6. From my point of view, the decision to attack community instead of solving the problems(one of the moderators even asked us what we want resolved, what huge problems does the server had) even when quite a few community members wasted hours to help and list the issues we got dumped... That's kinda it.

As i previously had mentioned merge to mop(u can't merge into wotlk or tbc) is quite a difficult decision, you would have to consider giving back coins which would in a way bring quite a few endgame geared players into realm and could ruin the progress of the realm... (similar thing happened when warsong was merged and huge ammount of players, especially rogues, were brought and we can now see 5+ rogues with best in slot gear every battleground on alliance side also people who boosted their alchemy in warsong has vial of Sands recipie, which used to be rare and exotic item, so after merge prices of it dropped dramatically)
    Edited: July 11, 2017

7. Couldn't care less about coins. All I want is one or more instant leveling tokens so I don't have to level a 27th char, literally. Don't even care which expansion. That's the only reason keeping me from leaving the private server I'm currently playing on and returning to Warmane. Leveled in Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, Cata(19 chars without counting the one on the PTR before the official release) and 4 more in Legion now. Leveling became boring, especially on those old expansions with less roleplaying than what Legion currently offers.
    So yeah, at least 1 instant leveling token and I'll be back on Warmane. Money comes and goes while time doesn't, and that's what I value the most.
    Edited: July 12, 2017

8. From my point of view, as a person who dumped close to 1k coins in cata back when all my friends were still playing on it, those toons holds memories, and if they get wiped, i'ed be sad.

Also, from the way things are currently, you can't even get pve gear the normal way by farming your way up, it's just that there arn't any people queing for rdf or making beginner raids anymore, and if you go battlegrounds as a new player, well, plan on staying in the graveyard and praying for the other side to end it quickly.

This to my eyes, is kinda like the server is in a stasis, new people can't get into the game despite wanting to, and old people lose the fun of interacting with said new people because there isn't enough who reach their level.

I for one, am just waiting to see on the side lines, just playing hard core tbc and waiting... patiently waiting.

9. I hope one of the Moderator will send a message to one of the Staff member about my request. (and won't delete this topic, because i didn't plan to make hate speech about Warmanes work...)
    I, unfortunately, cannot give you an answer that you'd like. I do sympathize with your plight. I always considered myself a player of the server before and above being a staff member. But I do not have the luxury of speaking my mind on some things, I'm afraid.
    Don't worry about deletions, also. I found your post to be polite and constructive. These sorts of posts the moderation team does not mind, and we actually do quite encourage them. Quite the contrary from what woohoos would have you believe, it would seem.
    From my point of view, the decision to attack community instead of solving the problems(one of the moderators even asked us what we want resolved, what huge problems does the server had) even when quite a few community members wasted hours to help and list the issues we got dumped... That's kinda it.
    Moderators do not fix problems related to development or the state of the game, I'm afraid. You're better off not trying to incite the moderator team to invoke the forum rules. If you can manage to follow them instead, you'll find your experience here on the forum to be quite a bit more pleasant. Myself and the moderator team can make the extra effort to help you guys regarding such topics (such as the one in particular that you mention where we asked about what issues you'd like to be addressed and resolved) and collect that information. But what is done with that information aside from delivering it is not within our control.

10. I, unfortunately, cannot give you an answer that you'd like. I do sympathize with your plight. I always considered myself a player of the server before and above being a staff member. But I do not have the luxury of speaking my mind on some things, I'm afraid.
    Don't worry about deletions, also. I found your post to be polite and constructive. These sorts of posts the moderation team does not mind, and we actually do quite encourage them. Quite the contrary from what woohoos would have you believe, it would seem.

Moderators do not fix problems related to development or the state of the game, I'm afraid. You're better off not trying to incite the moderator team to invoke the forum rules. If you can manage to follow them instead, you'll find your experience here on the forum to be quite a bit more pleasant. Myself and the moderator team can make the extra effort to help you guys regarding such topics (such as the one in particular that you mention where we asked about what issues you'd like to be addressed and resolved) and collect that information. But what is done with that information aside from delivering it is not within our control.
    I would like to thank you for taking your time to actually answer us with concrete information. I know you can't do much about Neltharion right now, but I still feel that if we join our forces, we can go far. Reviving this realm is not impossible yet because it's still alive, even if it's really sick.

Together we can make a difference and Neltharion's forum is where it all begins. Step by step, let's give to this realm the reputation it once had!

If staff members need anything from Neltharion's community, any kind of help (like trying to reproduce bugs to help developpers, a video/screenshot of a specific issue or whatever developpers might need) don't hesitate to ask. It might seem low to ask such help from a communtiy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to save Neltharion. You can private message me anytime. I have a bunch of guildies wanting to get a better Cataclysm realm and I'm 100% sure they would be more than happy to help you all.

If everyone helps each other at his/her best, like a real team, I'm sure we can do it.

Thanks again for your participation to that kind of thread,
    Bull.

11. This is just a game, mate. You can't revive it to where it once was, or even half of it for that matter. The people that left played this expansion for years. They felt neglected because things like Tol Barad and Nefarian were promised years ago and yet still not delivered. Plus the update cycles, that were far too inconsistent and lackluster. Players experiencied both PvP and PvE endgame content, like DS HC or getting full Cata gear on several chars, and that's probably the biggest reason why they won't come back, having moved on to other expansions they played less or never played at all. They invested time elsewhere, and it's like their new project.
    At the end of the day, the damage is done and even if the realm would somehow be fully fixed, returning players would maybe taste what's new and leave again.

12. I kinda got disturbed how they made anticheat that ****ed up throne of the four winds so they closed it
    then they made falling mechanics that bugged the whole ragnaros heroic to the point its a pinata
    and then came the evade mechanics and halfus was no longer easy either so kinda all fun raids for breaking the grinds from dragon soul were ****ed.....
    without them getting fixed.

Edit:

I respeect that this was all neccessary for the pvp scene but I dont think pvp is very fun in mmos in general, mobas have took the place for that

13. well, that doesn't matter. just because you and I don't care about PvP they are not allowed to cripple it. same way they shouldn't have ****ed up some PvE encounters, but who cares. what's done is done and they slowly killed it. nothing we can do now

14. My apologies then and goodluck horribull, I lost hope myself here, but maybe you can make a difference we will see...

15. My apologies then and goodluck horribull, I lost hope myself here, but maybe you can make a difference we will see...
    Would be cool if they would clean the server and have a fresh start. Make Ragnarok great again!

123 Last